• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Hol' up, let me send a link.

It's canon, dude. I am pretty sure there is a statement somewhere laying around one of my tabbers.
It would be great if you could find the statement.
I think I remember one statement about that but I also remember it being from someone who claims Honkai is canon due to GoH making an ad for them, so like, I won't really be convinced until I see it 💀

It would be great if you could find the statement.
I think I remember one statement about that but I also remember it being from someone who claims Honkai is canon due to GoH making an ad for them, so like, I won't really be convinced until I see it 💀
Call the CEO of Mori! 🗣️

Where is Yeolban? She knows everything about this kind of stuff.

According to Yongje's blog post, it's not him who wrote the novel, but his friend Sin Yeongjae (crazy similar name, I know).

He says he's entrusting the novels to his friend due to how close they are and how he knows Yongje's tastes better than anyone else. Yongje calls it a "side story", and mentions that he was directly involved in writing the settings (lore, worldbuilding, the kinda stuff), but the entirety of the plot was left to his friend.

Back