• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Starting moves and haxes for both?
For Mega Leafy, they carry around Mega Man’s fighting skill and Leafy’s thin body which can make them hard to hit. They would start with Mega Man’s Mega Buster first, but would soon lead with other weaponry in order to try to exploit any weaknesses. And the fact Leafy has dodged danmaku on 2 occasions means that hitting them is going to be difficult.

That said, as for Doom Savior, I only know Jesus who usually utilizes his sword in combat and sometimes incorperate telekinesis in his moves. Don’t know much about Doomguy however.

By the way, is Yoyle Metal Leafy used here, out of curiosity?

Then this pretty much means thanks to Mega Man’s strategic thinking about how to counter/dodge attacks, he could utilize Leafy’s teleportation to escape Jesus’s telekinesis. Do note that Leafy’s teleportation should be comparable to that of Evil Leafy, who teleports with a thought, as both are of the same species.

In order to go further with elaborating, it seems that Doom Savior doesn't resist BFR nor Gravity Manipulation, which means Mega Leafy can use Gravity Hold to send him flying upwards. Do note that it has affected flying enemies before, so that means Jesus' flight wouldn't save him. As for him teleporting, I've only seen him use it whenever he's making an entrance to fight Hank, and he doesn't really use it much in battle. Even then, its range is only several meters.

Doom Savior may be able to slow down time, but so can Mega Leafy, and Mega Man has had experience with characters who could slow and even stop time, such as Time Man or Flash Man. Furthermore, while Doom Savior's invulnerability power up may be a problem, I don't think it's going to save him from being BFR'd from Gravity Hold.

wait his BFR is throw him away with gravity hax?
Yes, what it does is that it would send enemies flying into the sky if they are affected by it in its AoE range.

They may not be able to start with it at first, but when it's time they need to exploit weaknesses, then this would be viable to pretty much BFR Doom Savior, especially if Doom Savior decides to become invulnerable.

that until Doom guy returns through a portal...

How good is the his heat resistance? the DS could paralyze him with the Hell breaker and then destroy him

that until Doom guy returns through a portal...
How does that portal spawn? And how much range does it have?
How good is the his heat resistance?
Mega Man can withstand being hit by Heat Man's atomic fire, which is 12000⁰C. Also, while Leafy is normally weak to fire, her Yoyle Metal form removes her Leaf Physiology to the point of being able to take fire as regular damage.

the DS could paralyze him with the Hell breaker and then destroy him
That's a melee weapon, and considering that Leafy is able to dodge danmaku of this magnitude, as well as Mega Man being able to activate Speed Gear to temporarily slow down time for a few seconds (while also going on a cooldown for a few seconds due to overheat) I don't think that it would be able to hit Mega Leafy.

And another thing: Mega Leafy can also temporarily stun Doom Savior with Flash Stopper which would give them the opportunity to finish them off.

Last edited:
Sentinel Hammer has an area of effect of about 5 meters.

BFG Heat is superior to 2 MegaKelvin

the portal simply appears thanks to Vega or the U.A.C intern who activates the interdimensional system.

the area of effect of some weapons is greater than that
It's still a good example of what amount of attacks they can dodge at once regardless of travel range. Not to mention, Mega Leafy has the superior range clocking in at Hundreds of kilometers with Mega Man's weapons and Thousands of kilometers with Leafy's knives and teleportation while Doom Savior only reaches up to several kilometers with weapons.

Sure, the BFG can be one win-con. However, it can be blocked by various shield weapons Mega Man has, including some like Jewel Satellite which can reflect projectiles it gets hit by. Yes, Jesus has a forcefield that can reflect projectiles as well, but that is only one way whereas Mega Man's shields can protect him in all directions.

And again, Mega Leafy is more likely to dodge the shots. How good is Doomguy's dodging skills? Can he dodge multiple knives being thrown at him at once? It should be noted that some of Mega Man's weapons are AoE, AKA those that cover up the entire screen. This pretty much includes his time weapons as well.

Last edited:
Leafy's danmaku dodging doesn't look that impressive at least from that specific feat tbh, he's weaving through very wide and clear gaps in the danmaku, he's also moving significantly faster than the danmaku itself which is something leafy can't do against his opponent here.

Shields would probably be able to negate the microwave beam.

Anywho, to speed this up, I’ll just recap everything here so far.

Both of them have strong weapons and skill in their rights with some weapons even able to counter each other, and while I might see Doom Savior take some wins when the battle is run a few times thanks to some weapons like the BFG-9000, I personally see Mega Leafy take this more better range, AoE, and versatility. Both have the ability to slow time, but Mega Leafy has a time stop which Doomguy doesn’t resist, plus Mega Man has had experience with opponents who can slow/stop time. Doom Savior could give trouble with telekinesis, but Mega Leafy can teleport out of it with a thought. Mega Leafy also has omnidirectional shields while Doom Savior only has a one-way shield. Of course, while Doom Slayer can resist some of Mega Leafy’s weapons, Mega Leafy would know not to do those moves again if they show no effect. Mega Leafy can also dodge the shots with ease given Mega Man consistently jumps over and slides under bullets and Leafy having a thin body makes them harder to hit. And not to mention, Mega Man is limitless thanks to being a robot compared to Doomguy who is only near-limitless.

It’s pretty close, but I still believe Mega Leafy would take this around 7, maybe even 6 battles out of 10.

I was waiting to see if Doom-Madness Combat fans wanted to join in this debate, although I see that ML has a solid argument to win

Mega Man is limitless thanks to being a robot compared to Doomguy who is only near-limitless
although I think this is somewhat irrelevant

Seems like only 1 more vote is needed

EDIT: Just as I said that, it happened... well, that’s grace

Back