• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Missy please stop derailing this thread, this is a warning, I'm sorry but you are being incoherent with your explainations, take your time and explain in detail on why either sonic or flash would win. If you continue to do this i will have no choice but to report you

Missy0124 said:
ok ill take that into note
Alright,all we're asking is take your time with explainations. You don't need to know make multiple short answers for your characters. Just write in one comment all that you want to say and then wait for others to give their reasoning and then try to counter it.

Missy you are derailing this thread. This is your last warning. If this keeps up I will close this as this thread is going nowhere.

i think sonic would win because he is a expert swordsmen and can stop time with time break and then cut the flash into pieces

Missy0124 said:
i think sonic would win because he is a expert swordsmen and can stop time with time break and then cut the flash into pieces
Can he counter Speed force like this? Does he even have his sword in this form?

Missy0124 said:
ok hyper sonic is so fast in the game that you see two sonics
Zero is so fast you see 2 of him

Flash does the same

Goku does the same

Naruto does the same.

Not the best logic.

77 comments and we have gone nowhere. I am close this if nothing changes in the next few comments.

I can't vote on my own thread.

Please just stop commenting, Missy. Or give reasoning. I'm begining to think you're a sock of a user blocked today

Missy0124 said:
hyper sonic can touch robots and they get destroyed and flash cant so that means sonic can one shot flash
THAT is NOT a good argument. Understand how tiering and scaling works please before you comment again. This is the VERY last warning. I am really getting tired of being nice.

Same^^^, @Missy this is a warning right now stop commenting on this thread or I will be required to report you and close this thread.

Flash is going to have a difficult time hitting Sonic with his FTL travel/presumably combat speed in comparison to Sonic's MFTL reactions, but not nearly as hard of a time as Sonic would have trying to hit Flash's attosecond reaction timing.

As well as Flash having greater abilities and hax within his arsenal, I'd say he wins.

However this thread has really gone bad, and I may close it soon if this keeps going that path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back