• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Feel-Good Thread

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
It's not a medication, for ****'s sake

So, some of the obvious side effects of browsing Joke Battles is the desire to commit liven't. This thread is intended to be an offset to that, so I guess it is sorta of like a medication ****.

No bad-bad feelys in this thread, that's reserved for the rest of existence.

Faith In Humanity Restored 2015 2016
Faith In Humanity Restored 2015 2016

I'll start us off.

It's shit like this...

Give me puppies, kittens, ducklings whatever, I won't bat an eye.

But just...people helping other people or animals out like this...

It's one of the only things that can get me on the verge of tears.

I once helped out a drunk neighbor of mine. He had fallen due to the alcohol in a little ditch. Pretty sure he had blood on his mouth from the fall as well. He just looked so broken, I couldn't leave him there...

I don't actually know why I shared that, but I suppose it's in the topic of the thread.

Yeah. I can be a bit helpful at times. I say I don't like people, but when they fall or get hurt, it's usually the time for me to ask, "You okay? Come on, I'll help you up."

Of course, the alcohol did kill him a few months later (he was sorta old), so...that's a bummer.

Positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts...

I'm also gonna put this somewhere else

"I think I speak for all of us when I say:

Some of the beautiful things humanity has, can, or will create, doesn't even exist.

And yet it inspires us, entertains us, and motivates us to do things we don't know are possible.

maybe because we're delusioned by a desire for our existence to be akin to that of imagination

maybe it's because it is only limited to our mortal comprehension

but above all, in more ways than one, fiction is the most beautifly human thing there is"

Remember: You've managed to live in the same time as me, as the human race, as the earth, the universe and this small wholesome and motivating comment.

Back