• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Evil Resident (Ash Williams vs. Leon Kennedy)

Two of the most popular killers and undead hunters in the horror world face off
Rules
-Speed=
-They carry all their weapons (Except for Leon's heavy weapons and Ash's Kandarian dagger)
-They fight in an abandoned city
-Without knowing what the other can do
-They fight to the death
-They start 50 meters away

Ash: 1
evil-dead-ash-using-chainsaw-fe2uukda5hsnausc.jpg

Leon:
QXTMek.jpg

Jason (Incon):

Last edited:
I think Ash should win this. If a close combat occurs, Ash would win due to superior LS and having access to the Kandarian Dagger, which, even if Leon has 9-A durability, can negate his toughness and kill him in one hit. In the case that both start fighting from a distance, Leon would probably have more advantage as I believe he is much more skilled in terms of Quick Aiming and handling firearms. However, if Ash notices that he is being overwhelmed, he might try to resort to the Necronomicon, and then Leon would succumb to any of his abilities without any resistance, ending up incapacitated or dead.

Ashy Slashy FRA

I'm pretty split on this. While Ash holds an oppressive advantage in grappling due to his LS advantage, Leon has considerably greater hand-to-hand skill overall and should have options to evade grapple attempts. Dura negation doesn't really play into this as they both have the ability to kill each other in short order with their weaponry; Leon isn't so durable that Ash wouldn't just opt for the boomstick or chainsaw. As far as this match is concerned, the Kandarian Dagger's just a really good knife. As for the Necronomicon, Ash generally doesn't use it mid-fight, plus has a history of being irresponsible and not very proficient with it which tends to bite him in the ass at least a little bit each time, so I'd honestly say that thing's more hindrance than help in his hands. At range, Leon has an overall advantage, especially with thrown weaponry, but Ash is certainly no slouch with his boomstick; it's honestly one of his best weapons in terms of how skillfully he wields it.

All told, I can see either high-diffing this fight, but given Leon's overall skill advantage I'm gonna give him the slight edge

Well... in that case I'll do it in this case... although well should I restrict the dagger too? I mean, so that neither of them have a way to make themselves one-shot
One has to get close, the other points in the vague direction of his opponent to kilometers away, to oneshot him with an High 8-C weapon, also make the distance like 50 meters, or something like that

It should be noted that Ash has canonical plot/prophecy armor given that he is prophesied in the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis to defeat the Dark Ones, which could turn things in his favor (at the least it would take his death off the table as a wincon for Leon), however it's not on his profile so would need to be added with a CRT to be applicable here

Ash has archie sonic plot manip? Huh, well I'll assume that's not on the table atm

Looking it over I'm currently voting Leon here. Higher LS with Ash and the Kandarian dagger is a gg sure, but Leon has fought skilled knife users in the form of Krauser and he has also held his own in cqc against Chris. Best blade fighter feat I can think of for Ash off the top of my head was him vs dark ash but he contended more thru using the environment rather than meeting him head on iirc.

The Necro book could work as a hail mary tactic which Ash would resort to if he's gonna lose iirc, but not only could he flub the wording and bfr himself if he's not careful I don't see what stops Leon from just shooting it out of his hand. Like how Leon could shoot weapons out of villagers hands or even things that are thrown at him like dynamite. Overall I'm voting Leon here mid diff, Ash has to get into cqc range to get things going while Leon has better options at a distance and can contend up close if need be.

Back