• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Epic Matchup (Matt [EBF] Vs. Goku [DBZ])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are 4-B and battle takes place on The Devourer's arena

Win via death, Matt has access to any sword and all skills before fight

Speed equalized

Son Goku DBZF
Mattcard

Matt : 0

Goku : 0

Inconclusive : 0

AP:

Matt (BH2) > Matt (EBF4) > Akron = Black Hole

Have no idea how that's quantifiable but okay.

Goku (SS3) > Kid Buu > Majin Buu > Goku (SS2) >= SS2 Gohan > Super Perfect Cell = 1.053 KiloFOE

So. Yeah. No idea.

Goku hits once I imagine unless the scaling chain is absolutely massive, especially since Matt doesn't lead with Hax IIRC

Matt doesn't lead with anything in particular because he's an RPG character.

That said he can just get revived until he actually lands an attack that kills Goku

I completely forgot about his immortality

That turns it into a stomp in the other direction I imagine.

Ye, i doubt Goku can do anything about it, and he wouldn't even have the benefit of learning about it since it's a time loop kind of immortality

To celebrate me finally finding my copy of Zero, time for my namesake to have a Shot.

Release_Missiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back