• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely nothing sans petrification can kill or incap EC 682.

The Eliminator can inhale it into the Darkness, from which not even fairies can escape despite their reality manip.

682 resists BFR to a place where he has absolutely no way of escaping. Plus, he could just adapt and absorb The Darkness.

682 resists BFR to a place where he has absolutely no way of escaping. Plus, he could just adapt and absorb The Darkness.
I don't see how the first thing's remotely comparable. There's no escape from the Darkness once it closes its "mouth", he trapped many fairies there for thousands of years despite they knowing they were trapped and being able to act normally, the Darkness wasn't exploding any weakness or null'ing their powers.

The profile says that "Its powers increase proportional to the powers used against it", the Darkness isn't doing much aside from having its interior being really dark.

How about the fact that 682 literally can’t be taken away from Earth (the battlefield, essentially) due to a curse placed on him by 343? Said ‘Place you can’t escape from’ was also an incredibly powerful, incredibly specific banishment, which is the only reason why it even stuck for so long. Said area he was banished to can’t be escaped unless you have a ‘way’, and 682 doesn’t have a ‘way’, meaning he was able to somehow escape on his own. Without Adapting.
BFR won’t do much in that case, sadly. I haven’t read the profiles yet, however, so one moment before I make an argument...

Actually, which 682 are we using? You said ‘Base Form’, but every form 682 has is technically a base form. One is his True Base Form, which is 1-B (edit: recently changed to 2-A, but still) one is a Base Form while cursed (so the ‘Base Form’ we see), and one is his ‘Base Form’ that we see during the entirety of the SCP Canon, aka Extended Canon. That’s also important for the prior argument, as that’s Extended Canon 682, and Article 682 in its full hasn’t been banished or anything.

Last edited:
Article Canon lacks the Abilities and Weaknesses, and while it still has Reactive Evolution, it’s limits haven’t properly been explored. Extended Canon is likely the fairest- more explanation on its abilities, powers, and capabilities. For each other one, either the Eliminator easily defeats with Darkness portals and Duplication, or 682 stomps via what is pretty much a 4d existence.

Since you changed it to extended canon we can indefinitely say it's SCP-682 as AP stomps:
I assume everything like damaging the tree of knowledge is carried over so basically The Eliminator doesn't stand a chance I think...

Can we restrict some abilities and equalize the tiering to 2-A?

You can’t equalize tiers/restrict abilities, unless said abilities would change the tiering, in which case they just don’t change the tiers (I.e 682 can adapt his way to tier 5, but Adaption isn’t restricted, just how powerful it can be). Not if you want it to be added or something, that is. But 682 has higher AP? He wasn’t even calced If I recall, he has the tier for commonly breaking Steel doors and such.

You can’t equalize tiers/restrict abilities, unless said abilities would change the tiering, in which case they just don’t change the tiers (I.e 682 can adapt his way to tier 5, but Adaption isn’t restricted, just how powerful it can be). Not if you want it to be added or something, that is. But 682 has higher AP? He wasn’t even calced If I recall, he has the tier for commonly breaking Steel doors and such.
I just thought this battle thread was quite unfair as a match...

Extended canon has been BFRed to whole other dimensions and even places between dimensions and still came back. Plus, if you BFR it into a living thing, it will just adapt and absorb.

Let’s look at every matchup with every variation

Article Canon 682: Abilities aren’t that explored. 682 has a far higher AP and Durability than what I saw earlier, as I mistook them both for being 9-A. However, Article can’t get by Eliminators Regen or Immortality, and Darkness Portals combined with other haxes will take Article down from being too unexplored.

Extended Canon 682: Capabilities are far more explored. 682 can adapt to nearly anything, and respond with nearly anything in his arsenal. Resistant to far more haxes, so the Darkness won’t be able to do much to him, and portals might not even keep him away for 24 hours. 682.... still can’t get past the Regen, I believe, but he won’t be put down easier anyways. Perhaps there are more abilities I’m just not recalling.

True 682: Unbelievable stomp oh my lord no explanation needed-

I disagree.
see, 682 in Extended Canon lacks any way to get past Eliminators High-Mid Regen. The only thing that may do it is create one of the Mini-Black Holes, but that’s more of a blast of Radiation and Electric Signals than actually creating a black hole. Even then, it doesn’t seem like it could get past high-mid Regen.

Not really, seeing as how he’s fighting a Robot, who’s about as tall/taller than an adult human, and can casually regenerate from any attack 682 can throw at it due to High Regen. I wouldn’t be surprised if even biting it wouldn’t leave a mark for a few seconds.

682 has integrated itself into a ball of metal before and can adapt to sizes much larger than the earth.

682 has integrated itself into a ball of metal before and can adapt to sizes much larger than the earth.
I thought he has shown a size equal to universal and with higher dimensionality should be larger size 9, 10 or 11? Unsure on what "Higher Dimensionality" implies.

Taken from 682's extermination log:

"Once the weakened SCP-682 arrived at the Moon's surface, all explosives were detonated. The TCRVAs successfully dampen most of the explosion, but 150 large meteorites still land on Earth. Spheroid was successfully transported to the Moon's orbit field and grown to its original size. Amnestics were successfully administered to approximately 78% of the Human population. However, 0.03 milliliters of blood belonging to SCP-682 survived the termination attempt, and adapted from it. SCP-682 grows to approximately the size of Saturn, and proceeds to destroy and eat multiple planets within the Solar System."

This match is a stomp now. Eliminator has no way to kill 682's abstract concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back