• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dumbest of Every Tier

Insecurity97 said:
Dumbest 10-C is Patrick Star hands down

And I'm sure the dumbest 9-B would be Beavis and Butt-Head

I'd mention Billy (from Billy and Mandy) but he doesn't have a profile. I'm pretty sure he would be 8-A though
1. Patrick Star is just as dumb as Spongebob Squarepants imo - their intelligence fluctuate a lot depending on the episode anyway.

2. That's hard to beat.

3. Welcome to build one yourself with feat calc.

Jasonsith said:
As we have Caboose for 8-B we may have Jar Jar Binks and Dan Hibiki for 9-B as well.
(I think we here focus the dumbness of a character in contrast with its other stats so that non-sentinent things do not win by just doing nothing.)
Dan is smart enough to create his own TV ad, "run" his own dojo, and travel the world amongst other things, smart? nah. the dumbest of his tier? lol no

Box Ghost is the dumbest Unknow. He believes himself to be the strongest being in existence and no one can stop him because he has his Box's. He tried the fight the people of Amity Park by throwing sandwiches and shoes at them.

Flashlight237 said:
Maybe Matt from Epic Battle Fantasy would probably fit here in whatever tier he's in
"Look there is a huge fireball in the sky! What could it possibly be?!

Oh wait it's the Sun"

Yeah, I think Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy) would be the dumbest character in "Varies" because the guy has more keys on him than a keyring.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Box Ghost is the dumbest Unknow. He believes himself to be the strongest being in existence and no one can stop him because he has his Box's. He tried the fight the people of Amity Park by throwing sandwiches and shoes at them.
He was also dumb enough to think he could get away with taking Pandora's Box.

NomNominations:

Cosmo 5-a

Homer 9-b (tier varies but i guess this is base Homie? dunno if him getting a crayon in the skull is really fair anyway for his natural intel)

What about him vs Ed? From the first reply

Doing. Maybe a stomp but we will find out.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Homer Simpson is a genius compared to Beavis and Butt-Head. He can speak several languages and is a skilled musician, while they once forgot how to urinate.
Pretty sure Beavis once forgot how to breathe as well. No 9-B can be dumber than him

Pretty sure Beavis once forgot how to breathe as well. No 9-B can be dumber than him
That's worse than the likes of a pig or a shark - sorry pigs and sharks are pretty smart among the animals.

But Beavis is still having below average human tier intelligence despite constantly affected by CIS. While there are animals that have only animalistic intelligence. Are real world animals barred from this tier?

And I hear people yelling that Okuyasu actually has some intelligence in combat so Ed should be the dumbest 8-C.

That's worse than the likes of a pig or a shark - sorry pigs and sharks are pretty smart among the animals.

But Beavis is still having below average human tier intelligence despite constantly affected by CIS. While there are animals that have only animalistic intelligence. Are real world animals barred from this tier?

And I hear people yelling that Okuyasu actually has some intelligence in combat so Ed should be the dumbest 8-C.

Bump

Slowpoke for 8-A. Apparently it takes the poor guy at least 5 seconds just to register pain, with a few entries saying that an entire day can pass with Slowpoke not realising its tail has been bitten

Back