• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doctor (After Absorbing the Time Vortex) vs Alien X

--------------------------VS----------------------------

c5cda2c6657f561d6062a53b2db8bf07.jpg
orig

1. Speed equalized.​
Alien X:​
Tie:​

Last edited:
By the way, can't conceptual manipulation help in the battle with higher dimensions? Given that on this wiki you can have a 3d body but 5d punch force.

Depends on whether or not it’s Smurf hax and has been shown to work on higher dimensional beings.
I don't think the Doctor has one. It would be more interesting if AX had 6D and the Doctor Smurf hax.

In any case, as I understand it, omnipresence cannot be equated with speed?

I myself do not quite understand their abilities, so I will wait for those who understand the feat of Alien X.

IrEsea8.jpg

"Lord-President Rassilon reporting in for **** shit up duty, what appears to be the situation?"
"Well, there's some asshole with psyche powers and Spaceship shooting at the Transduction Barrier. He's not really doing any damage though, we could probably just ignore him for the rest of eternity and we'd all be fine."
"Nah, let's **** around with this asshole. Let's destroy his entire universe, just for ***** and giggles. No, let's turn his universe into cheese, yeah, cheese; cheese that's so bad, you get ******* cancer just from looking at it, unless you're behind a Transduction Barrier. Also, let's turn all of the universes anyway near his into cancer-cheese, too. In fact, let's make it so that his universe was always caner-cheese and make it impossible for anything other than cancer-cheese to even exist, even on a conceptually level."
"How do you sleep at night, sir?"
"I don't, but it's worth it."

IrEsea8.jpg

"Lord-President Rassilon reporting in for **** shit up duty, what appears to be the situation?"
"Well, there's some asshole with psyche powers and Spaceship shooting at the Transduction Barrier. He's not really doing any damage though, we could probably just ignore him for the rest of eternity and we'd all be fine."
"Nah, let's **** around with this asshole. Let's destroy his entire universe, just for ***** and giggles. No, let's turn his universe into cheese, yeah, cheese; cheese that's so bad, you get ******* cancer just from looking at it, unless you're behind a Transduction Barrier. Also, let's turn all of the universes anyway near his into cancer-cheese, too. In fact, let's make it so that his universe was always caner-cheese and make it impossible for anything other than cancer-cheese to even exist, even on a conceptually level."
"How do you sleep at night, sir?"
"I don't, but it's worth it."
AHAHAHAHAHA

The time vortex allows one to see all possibilities and navigate through it. Unless Alien X has some form of Acausality, its all a moot point.

The time vortex allows one to see all possibilities and navigate through it. Unless Alien X has some form of Acausality, its all a moot point.
even with that, after my CRT with all types of Acasuality will be useless against precognition through the Vortex (except type 5, although there are already people capable of affecting them)

The doctor probably starts with time Radiation Wave from the time vortex, so Low 1-C Radiation

even with that, after my CRT with all types of Acasuality will be useless against precognition through the Vortex (except type 5, although there are already people capable of affecting them)

The doctor probably starts with time Radiation Wave from the time vortex, so Low 1-C Radiation
Doesn’t he resist existence erasure and reality warping?

aka bread and butter of alien X’s abilities

Perhaps this is a mistake? I don't believe he doesn't have a single resist.
No it’s true he doesn’t have a single resist

Next time read the profiles carefully before you make a match,

also make sure to check joules for any character below universe level because they can be within the same tier and still AP stomp

Back