• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Disembodied Thought vs SCP-682

I was thinking of making this, looks like I got beaten to the punch.

I'm not sure DT can survive the Low 2-C blast, plus mid-godly regen and resistance to possession, matter manipulation and telepathy.

@Colonel DT's matter manip is actually immensely better than what 682 has shown to be capable of resisting, just saying

I see.

I'm still voting for SCP for the other reasons. I would say mid-high, possibly high difficulty.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Colonel DT's matter manip is actually immensely better than what 682 has shown to be capable of resisting, just saying
But matter manip won't really do much to 682, he has mid godly regen

Yeah, stalemate. DT probably can't kill 682, and even if it could, it can't survive the Low 2-C destruction

If you mean the DT doesnt have a way to BFR you'd be correct

If you mean BFR wont work on 682 you'd also be correct

Not having a way to BFR really, but more say....If the battle took place in Earth, it could just lift it and put it on another planet in a different Galaxy.

Technically speaking, DT does have BFR via the Golden Gate which leads to an inescapable dimension. But yeah, since 682 is immune to BFR it really doesn't matter anyway.

Back