• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The difference between Low-2-C and 2-C

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
This has confused me for a while. Technically, anybody 2x stronger than a Universe Level being should be Multi-Universal, but I've read about the distance between universes. Even still, I don't really get why you have to be 5D to be Multi-Universal, as it should be less than a 4D infinite amount. I would've thought that'd be Multiversal, as that mentions any finite number of universes. If say, someone was billions of times stronger than baseline Low-2-C, would that just be High Universe Level+ AP?

Low 2-C is destroying one timeline (A (usually) infinite-sized universe with time added in it). To become 2-C, you must be able to destroy two or more of these things. It doesn't matter whether you're billions, trillions, or whatever time stronger than baseline Low 2-C, you'll still be Low 2-C because that's still a finite number. You have to be infinitely superior to be 2-C, at least that's what I get from it. Destroying timelines is basically destroying multiple infinities. I may be wrong here, but that's what I got from that.

And where did you hear you have to be 5-D to be multi-universal? You have to be high multiversal+ to be 5-D, because that's infinitely beyond destroying an infinite amount of timelines on this site.

We do not know/cannot properly quantify the difference between Low 2-C and 2-C, as it involves bridging the 5-D distance between universes.

As such, a character must demonstrate the power to destroy several universes, or to scale to others who can, for us to be certain.

The gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is similar to the one between 4-B and 4-A, in a way.

What makes it huge is the distance between the two things that need to be destroyed.

The problem is that as Ant said we don't know how to quantify said distance, so we can't quantify the difference between them either. Which is why stomping Low 2-Cs or being extremely casual while performing your feat doesn't grant a jump to 2-C

Xmark12 said:
Low 2-C is destroying one timeline (A (usually) infinite-sized universe with time added in it). To become 2-C, you must be able to destroy two or more of these things. It doesn't matter whether you're billions, trillions, or whatever time stronger than baseline Low 2-C, you'll still be Low 2-C because that's still a finite number. You have to be infinitely superior to be 2-C, at least that's what I get from it. Destroying timelines is basically destroying multiple infinities. I may be wrong here, but that's what I got from that.
And where did you hear you have to be 5-D to be multi-universal? You have to be high multiversal+ to be 5-D, because that's infinitely beyond destroying an infinite amount of timelines on this site.
On the tiers page, it mentioned bridging the gap on a 5th dimensional axis or something like that.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
If someone were billions of times stronger than Low 2-C, the best you could put them at would be "At least Low 2-C".
The higher Dragon Ball characters (Grand Priest and Angels) may be.

"At least Low 2-C" can probably be warranted in such cases, yes.

This confuses me too. So a character who destroy the space time of a finite universe is low 2-C. but a character who destroys the space time of an infinite universe is still low 2-C. which means the difference between low 2-C and 2-C is infinite?

We have to keep things simple, and simply go by that a universe is assumed to have similar properties to our own, i.e. be infinite in size when taken in its full totality. Fictions seldom exactly define whether or not a universe has finite limits though.

Destroying 2 universes is like infinitely above destroying one. A real universe is infinite in size in terms of 3-D Space, and then there's the past, present, and future. Half of infinite is still infinite and infinite times 2 is also still infinite. But in the eyes of linear time concepts, destroying 2 universes is greater than infinite. The distance between two universes is Immeasurable.

Back