• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Big Fungus Froggo : 0
Lizard Girl : 7
Incon : 0

Misery Toadstool used
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 30 meters

So uh, yeah... we all know happened and you can guess how I feel based on the title of this match. I'm not even happy about Deku losing matches because it dropped the standards for the spammed character saga so far down that almost everyone is basically free. I'll swap the role of the baseline with Sans until the Post-CRT Deku spam ends in which I'll put him back in his previous role. I don't blame anyone by the way, this had to happen eventually

I wonder how this will work narratively

In case anyone's wondering, this thing's Madness Manip is tied to aura which extends to only several meters and having experience with another fungus user, I'm certain Lizardy will keep her distance

Last edited:
So it seems like it mainly works off poison and stuff, yes? My main issue with that is that if Setsuna puts her head somewhere real safe, you can't poison like an arm or something.

does it do much else besides that? With the thing having mushrooms all over it I'm sure Setsuna would know to stay away and such.

My main issue with that is that if Setsuna puts her head somewhere real safe, you can't poison like an arm or something.
Yeah, probably. Problem is, those poison bombs tend to stick to whatever it's applied to and if she ends up retracting something, there's a good chance it might blow up in her face
With the thing having mushrooms all over it I'm sure Setsuna would know to stay away and such.
It can make boomshrooms around itself, small mushrooms that eventually explode which can catch her off-guard as most of her parts would be nearby in the assault

It can also make Mushtrees which boost its speed based on quantity. It doesn't blitz but is decently noticeable

Boosting it's speed would be good if it focuses on dodging. Does it focus on dodging? I've played some Don't Starve and I noticed that most monsters don't dodge and just kinda hope they beatstick you to death. I'm not sure how much faster speed will be useful here when he could go up against tens of projectiles hitting him.

Would she have a reason to recall any pieces?

Maybe at that point but even then like...she's 8-B. She can bust the rocks.

Given that monsters in DS don't have a tendency to dodge anything, and that she is pretty experienced with fungus users and doesn't have a reason to really retreat, I'd say she takes this fairly easily.

Not a stomp. Maybe a little close to one but not a stomp, I don't think.

And just to get this concluded

Lizard Girl FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back