• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ezili vs Setsuna (The Detatchable Hero fights a Witch Monkey)

Jackythejack

They/Them
I don't know if this fight works but you know what I really, really want to try it out.

Speed equalized
Combatants start 30 meters apart.
I wanna see if this is possible.

Solos BAD:
Got all her trophies taken away:

4jvihy0bapj71.jpg

VS.

dcsd701-52860060-b5e6-4f22-9ceb-172889a0017d.jpg

OK so... Regen and durability negation are extremely helpful and combined with her experience at dealing with giant hordes of balloons, I think Ezili wins this one with mid-difficulty (On account of her getting one-shot)

How fast does Ezili’s curses kill 8-Bs, because nothing stops Setsuna from running over and punching her in the face.

How fast does Ezili’s curses kill 8-Bs, because nothing stops Setsuna from running over and punching her in the face.

According to this, 5% max health/second. So, 20 seconds

That’s a very long time considering Setsuna’s flight speed (speed is equalized, but as far as I’m aware characters still get to travel like normal). Even with speed equalization Setsuna’s flight speed is faster than her normal speed so she gets to fly quite fast here. She’s going to be on Ezili in like, a second, and one hit floors her.

If she split up a ton Ezili would destroy her due to needing to destroy much smaller chunks of setsuna, and they would fail to heal. However, that ability bites Ezili in the butt. Setsuna would split up, get punished hard, and immediately know not to split up too much.

That’s a very long time considering Setsuna’s flight speed (speed is equalized, but as far as I’m aware characters still get to travel like normal). Even with speed equalization Setsuna’s flight speed is faster than her normal speed so she gets to fly quite fast here. She’s going to be on Ezili in like, a second, and one hit floors her.

If she split up a ton Ezili would destroy her due to needing to destroy much smaller chunks of setsuna, and they would fail to heal. However, that ability bites Ezili in the butt. Setsuna would split up, get punished hard, and immediately know not to split up too much.
So, are you voting Setsuna with this?

Yeah, considering her speed I highly doubt she won’t be able to cross the distance, and Ezili’s main attack pretty much yelps at her to do so (because she gets hard punished for doing anything else, but not really in a way that would stop her from fighting).

Back