• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Lizard Girl : 0
Slade Wilson : 7
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
Starting distance is 20 meters
Lizardy has prior knowledge

I don't remember when it happened but apparently Deku lost that one cool match he had with Deathstroke in his profile. Oh well, here's another one

Last edited:
He could simply dodge like a pro. His reflexes are shown to be on par with batman which would lower the chances of a one hit ko jaw droppingly close to zero. What would lizardy do if she was given prior knowledge?

He could simply dodge like a pro. His reflexes are shown to be on par with batman which would lower the chances of a one hit ko jaw droppingly close to zero. What would lizardy do if she was given prior knowledge?
Go for the head immediately and try to distance her upper body away from him since most of his incap equipment needs to hit her head and back (At least based on the scans)

How long could she last?
Not sure. Deathstroke's probably not gonna immediately start with the power dampener until he realizes that he can't just gun down and slash through her regenerating parts. He himself has regen though so once he figures it out, he'll likely immediately go for it due to experience and all this while his opponent is trying to go for his head

I wonder if I should even give him the power dampener. He already has concussive grenades and a stunning staff

Not sure. Deathstroke's probably not gonna immediately start with the power dampener until he realizes that he can't just gun down and slash through her regenerating parts. He himself has regen though so once he figures it out, he'll likely immediately go for it due to experience and all this while his opponent is trying to go for his head

I wonder if I should even give him the power dampener. He already has concussive grenades and a stunning staff
How long does the stun last?

And just to get this concluded

Deathstroke FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back