• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Lizard Girl : 0
Ashen One but not really : 7
Incon : 0

Flame Knight used
Lizardy has prior knowledge
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 30 meters

So PAD got upgraded to 8-B. Annoyingly, they're 79 tons which is around a 6x AP advantage. Hence why I changed it to a far weaker key with a lot less abilities. I sure hope this works

Last edited:
Real quick, can we clarify the AP? The new PAD 8-B Calc is 331,105,611,600 Joules, so about 79.1361404397706 tons of tnt

Does Lizardy scale to the 15.08 Tons of tnt or the 41.11 Tons of TNT or somewhere between?

13.7 tons based on the notes on the verse page
Oh, my bad then! I didn't realize I wasn't correct. I can see where the problem is.

So yeah, Flame Knight has a lot less abilities, but I'm not sure how much that really matters with such a whopping AP disadvantage. Plus with the passive power of Phoenix Soul - S, its attack value is 'slightly' stronger, to really rub the salt in the wounds.

Being 6x more durable, being able to make forcefields comparable to its durability, being able to heal, all of those make Lizardy's AP disadvantage is a huge uphill battle at that stat difference. Matching Orbs and doing Combos will increase Flame Knight's power even further, making some attacks very possibly one-shot range attacks, and a Mass Attack would be a devastating AOE that could fry many pieces of her all at once. Plus 'Burning Flame's creation of Bomb Orbs is probably devastating for her, because without enhanced perceptions, Lizardy still can't see or sense where the Bomb Orbs are, they're going to be totally invisible to her. She won't be able to avoid where they're floating or dodge where they explode until it's too late and they've already gone off. Even with prior knowledge that Flame Knight can do that, she has no counter, and has to just be in constant alert that the air around her could explode at any second...

She's almost certainly more skilled, she's almost certainly more intelligent, she's more mobile, and she's shown great ability when it comes to dodging attacks and using her quirk in particular for that affect. She can regrow parts so she can even tank destructions thanks to the AP disadvantage...But she's going up against an opponent who has to try a lot less hard and take far less risks. She still has to ram with her body parts to deal damage, which is still going to put them at risk. She needs to avoid letting herself get trapped in an AOE Mass attack or snipped by Flame Knight's better range. And she needs to overcome a 6x AP advantage against someone who can both put up defensive forcefields and heal, all while 'healing' will tax her stamina greatly judging by her weaknesses section.

She's fighting a brick wall, except sometimes the brick wall has a protective covering, heals the chips she makes in it...And sometimes the brick wall will AOE explode and the air around her will randomly explode without warning. I think Lizardy will lose pieces and parts, take nasty burns, and just deal too little damage against Flame Knight before crashing from her own stamina weakness. 6x difference is a LOT to overcome, and even with a much weaker arsenal than Homura had, Flame Knight has a mix of range, survivability, and unpredictability with Bomb Orbs in play to back up that big AP number against Lizardy's regeneration and skill.

I think I vote Flame Knight.

13.7 tons based on the notes on the verse page
She scales to both 13.7 and 41 Tons.

I've been informed she scales closer to 41 Tons than 13.7 Tons. Since she has to be able to destroy the 13.7 Ton robots, which means she scales above it anyway.

She does leaves visible bruises on Bakugo, who is 41 Tons. Technically the reasons she scales below is because Bakugo stated her hits weren't too strong and he knocked her out in one hit. But her stamina had been draining from regenerating over and over again. Since Sero was tapping her pieces down.

TLDR: She's noticeably above 13.7 Tons and but is below 41.11 Tons.

She scales to both 13.7 and 41 Tons.

I've been informed she scales closer to 41 Tons than 13.7 Tons. Since she has to be able to destroy the 13.7 Ton robots, which means she scales above it anyway.

She does leaves visible bruises on Bakugo, who is 41 Tons. Technically the reasons she scales below is because Bakugo stated her hits weren't too strong and he knocked her out in one hit. But her stamina had been draining from regenerating over and over again. Since Sero was tapping her pieces down.

TLDR: She's noticeably above 13.7 Tons and but is below 41.11 Tons.
That does make it a bit better on her. So she's at least solidly > 13.7 Tons, while Flame Knight is only ~> 79 Tons

However, that's still a huge gap, and everything I said remains the same. Even though she has amazing skill, intelligence, and regen, that stamina is still being faceplanted against a massive AP gap regardless. An AP gap with forcefields, that can also heal itself, and blow up large areas, sometimes without her being able to even see the cause of the explosion.

I still think Lizardy is overwhelmed, but that's decent evidence that she's a > 13.7 Tons character.

Back