• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Destroyer (Terraria) vs Asura (Asura's Wrath)

Asura for experience and he can amp his power with rage; also i'm Pretty sure the destroyer is one of the weakest mechanic bosses and it has less versatility then Asura.

Viltra is 1.2 exatons while The Destroyer is passively at least 9 exatons. Add Intangibility + Danmaku and The Destroyer likely wins.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Viltra is 1.2 exatons while The Destroyer is passively at least 9 exatons. Add Intangibility + Danmaku and The Destroyer likely wins.
Wait the destroyers stronger? If that's the case then I guess Asura gets ramped to death by a robot worm.

Destroyer FRA easily. In-Character Asura is gonna go for a melee fight, which is going to kill him with the Danmaku and all that jazz.

Poor Asura.

Gargoyle One said:
Why is everyone voting on a stomp thread?

9x stronger.......?
Asura can get stronger by rage, has thousands of years of experience compared to the destroyer only having a single battle with the other 2 mechanic bosses helping yet it still got stomped, has the range advantage, can fly better, and is way more skilled and intelligent.

Thousands of years experience means shit if you die in a single punch and can't hurt your opponent to begin with

you're the only one the thinks this is a stomp so no

i'll keep on bumping and i won't stop bumping

This is a stomp, the Destroyer is powerful enough to one-shot Asura, and Asura can't even hurt the Destroyer because the intangibility.

Back