• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Preamble
Muzan Kibutsuji is going to fight Homelander (TV Version).

Character version: Each have only one key, so we are going to use that.
Victory Conditions: SBA
State of mind:
In character
Knowledge of the other character/verse: SBA
Preparation time:
None.
Equipment: SBA
Time:
Its night (otherwise Muzan would die lol)
Outside Influence: None.
Starting distance: 15 meters

The Combatants

3490127.jpg

HOMELANDER:
  • Higher AP / Striking Strength (168X Stronger)
    • Homelander is Multi-City Block level (289.30 Tons of TNT) while Muzan is Building level+ (1,72 Tons)
  • Higher LS (4.33X Stronger)
    • Homelander is Class K (173.04 Tons) while Muzan is Class 50 (39.97 Tons)
  • Higher Durability (See Higher AP/ Striking Strength)
  • Equal Range
  • Abilities:
    • Superhuman Physical Characteristics
    • Enhanced Senses and Limited Information Analysis - Vision & Smell
    • Flight - True Flight
    • Space Survival
    • Temperature Manipulation and Energy Projection - Heat Vision
    • Social Influencing - Charisma
    • Stealth Mastery
  • Resistances:
    • Fire and High Temperatures
    • Diseases
    • Limited Resistance to Durability Negation via attacking internal structures
  • Weakness:
    • Physical (His X-ray vision cannot see through zinc. Loud noises can mess with his super-hearing.)
    • Psychological (Repeatedly stated to be the weakest character emotionally in the show. He has a obsessive need for everyone to love him and can quickly becomes more aggressive and mentally unstable every time he feels like his image and reputation might be in danger. His god-complex makes him megalomaniacal, egotistical, narcissistic, impulsive, and short-tempered.)
wp5174075.jpg

MUZAN:
  • Higher Speed (120X Faster)
    • Homelander is Hypersonic+ (Mach 10.28-18.2) while Muzan is Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 2201)
  • Higher Stamina:
    • Muzan is Infinite while Homelander is Superhuman
  • Equal Range
  • Higher Intelligence:
    • Muzan is Genius while Homelander is Above Average
  • Abilities:
    • Superhuman Physical Characteristics
    • Acrobatics
    • Natural Weaponry
    • Enhanced Senses
    • Extrasensory Perception
    • Immortality - Types 1, 2, 3 & 6
    • Regeneration - High-Mid
    • Self-Sustenance - Type 3
    • Body Control & Biological Manipulation
    • Limited Transmutation & Weapon Creation
    • Memory Manipulation
    • Fusionism
    • Duplication
    • Self-Destruction
    • Shapeshifting
    • Elasticity
    • Air Manipulation
    • Absorption
    • Corruption (Type 1) & Power Bestowal
    • Battle Spirit, Limited Fear Manipulation & Paralysis Inducement
    • Stealth Mastery
    • Genius Intelligence
    • Biological Deconstructionm
    • Telepathy
    • Spatial Manipulation & BFR with the Infinity Castle
    • Reactive Power Level
    • Adaptation
    • Blood Manipulation, Bone Manipulation & Chain Manipulation
    • Statistics Amplification & Transformation
    • Electricity Manipulation, Energy Projection & Shockwave Generation
    • Possession
  • Resistances:
    • Disease Manipulation
    • Poison Manipulation
    • Pain Manipulation
    • Regeneration Nullification
    • Fear Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement
  • Weakness:
    • The sun turns him into ashes
    • Wisteria flowers are poisonous to him
    • Extraordinarily arrogant and a perfectionist, and is easily offended.
    • A hit from Bright Red Blades can hamper demonic regeneration and incinerate his cells if at a high enough level.
VOTE
Who Wins?
Demonic Man-Child : @Catbowtie
Druggie Man-Child:
Incon:
Muzan Turns Into A Woman And Breast Feeds Homelander DELETE THIS

Last edited:
Soo, Muzan only wincon is If he somehow inject his blood on homelander, but since he can't harm him, he probally would need to trow blood on his mouth or whatever. He kinda blitz, so...🤔

Soo, Muzan only wincon is If he somehow inject his blood on homelander, but since he can't harm him, he probally would need to trow blood on his mouth or whatever. He kinda blitz, so...🤔
I wonder how his demon blood thing would interact with the Compound V in Homelander's blood lol

I mean this might be a bit weird, but Muzan has a very strange and easy wincon. He shapshifts into a woman, offers Homelander breast milk, and instead feeds him demon blood. Even if Homelander realizes the taste is different, Muzan only really needs a few drops to get the job done.

I mean this might be a bit weird, but Muzan has a very strange and easy wincon. He shapshifts into a woman, offers Homelander breast milk, and instead feeds him demon blood. Even if Homelander realizes the taste is different, Muzan only really needs a few drops to get the job done.
Does he... does he have mind reading?

I wonder how his demon blood thing would interact with the Compound V in Homelander's blood lol
Functionally they do the same thing, so I don't really see Muzan having a problem.
Superior Speed + Stamina + Shockwave Generation. He can just wear down Homelander.
Does he... does he have mind reading?
Outside of Demons he created-no. I guess if we give him prep time.

Homelander's insides are just as durable as his physical durability so he can't do that.
Homelander wouldn't just drink a random woman's breast milk lmao.

I don't think this should even be a matchup. It's essentially just speed vs AP, so it can go both ways.

I dount very much that Muzan would try to find out a way to put Homelander down instead of just run away. The moment that he realizes that Homelander is over a hundreds time stronger than him, he would just give up and do the same thing as against Yoriichi, which is hide and wait for his natural death.
I mean this might be a bit weird, but Muzan has a very strange and easy wincon. He shapshifts into a woman, offers Homelander breast milk, and instead feeds him demon blood. Even if Homelander realizes the taste is different, Muzan only really needs a few drops to get the job done
images

No.

What is it with people making the most boring least thematic matchups with Homelander? If you wanna see him get his ass kicked, at least make it entertaining instead of having another character blitz the hell out of him, be completely immune to all of his attacks unless a specific thing happens, or predict everything he's gonna do 100 steps ahead.

What is it with people making the most boring least thematic matchups with Homelander? If you wanna see him get his ass kicked, at least make it entertaining instead of having another character blitz the hell out of him, be completely immune to all of his attacks unless a specific thing happens, or predict everything he's gonna do 100 steps ahead.
I don't even like him and even I think this is pretty much unfair for Homie

I dount very much that Muzan would try to find out a way to put Homelander down instead of just run away. The moment that he realizes that Homelander is over a hundreds time stronger than him, he would just give up and do the same thing as against Yoriichi, which is hide and wait for his natural death.
So Incon?
I don't even like him and even I think this is pretty much unfair for Homie
He has an AP+LS+Dura Advantage. I don't think it is completely unfair

Problem is, Muzan has never went up against a guy that can actually fight him, yet alone one shot him. He'd compare Homelander to Yoriichi, then most likely just run away. If he couldn't, assuming that Muzan would decide to keep trying to fight, fate would eventually align to where Homelander just so accidentally gets some blood in his mouth and Muzan's blood kills him,
So Incon?
Technically doesn't make it Inconclusive since Muzan would be the last guy standing. It'd be Incon if Homelander had Immortality Type 1 or something and couldn't just find Muzan's hiding place.

Problem is, Muzan has never went up against a guy that can actually fight him, yet alone one shot him. He'd compare Homelander to Yoriichi, then most likely just run away. If he couldn't, assuming that Muzan would decide to keep trying to fight, fate would eventually align to where Homelander just so accidentally gets some blood in his mouth and Muzan's blood kills him,

Technically doesn't make it Inconclusive since Muzan would be the last guy standing. It'd be Incon if Homelander had Immortality Type 1 or something and couldn't just find Muzan's hiding place.
"State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma."

SBA makes fleeing on his own accord impossible.

"State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma."

Does give Homie a win-con via Social Influencing.

If I'm fighting a stone statue that's stronger than me, I'm not running.

If I'm fighting a stone statue that's stronger than me, I'm not running.
The comparison doesn't work because you're not Muzan...Why did you even say this?

In that case, Muzan will eventually get blood in Homelander's mouth or something.

So Muzan?

Depends On The Votes
I don't think you understand, because Muzan is faster than Homander, Homander don't have any Wins conditions, or ways to Win against Muzan, because he gonna get blitz. So this is a stomp, which is not alowed.
So I not voting Muzan, I saying this is a stomp.

I don't think you understand, because Muzan is faster than Homander, Homander don't have any Wins conditions, or ways to Win against Muzan, because he gonna get blitz. So this is a stomp, which is not alowed.

So I not voting Muzan, I saying this is a stomp.
Throw Muzan into the Atmosphere.
Completely Pulverize Muzan - something Muzan cannot regen from
Disable Muzan's Healing Factor by Burning Him To Death
He has his win-cons he also has superior AP, Dura, and LS nearly (168X more). It isn't a stomp.

Throw Muzan into the Atmosphere.
Completely Pulverize Muzan - something Muzan cannot regen from
Disable Muzan's Healing Factor by Burning Him To Death
He has his win-cons he also has superior AP, Dura, and LS nearly (168X more). It isn't a stomp.
He can't do any of that, because he can't touch Muzan, because of the extreme speed difference.

Back