• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The "Dawn Knight" VS "Jonathon Quiz" (Johnny Test)

I'd also like to note (again) that Magpie has another Demon in her standard equipment named Damon that she can summon at anytime, and he, like all Demons, has Low-High Regen (he's literally the one who performed the feat), broken danmaku that he likes to spam that ALSO uses the Holy Flame.

so unless johnny has something in his arsenal that can put down Magpie

Magpie gladly take this, by regen, the holy flame wich can dura neg johnny and her Danmaku

before voting i want to hear other arguments for Johnny

also a possible opponent for her might be Natsu,

Insane.

But, since you're the resident Johnny Test guy, I'll take your word for it. I'm kinda surprised it ended like this, since usually giving Johnny any amount of his relevant equipment ends in his victory.

The main flaw in Johnny's hax is that basically all of them aren't passive. Most of them can be avoided by simply dodging out of harm's way.

If his hax were passive, then it'd be a different story.

I mean Magpie resists like all of them anyway.

Fair nuff.

Guess I'll find another match for Magpie, then.

Back