• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dark Tempest (Alela Stardust vs Dark Delta)

Double D will start with a combination of Electricity, Fire, and Darkness attacks homing in on Alexa. He has resistance negation so they should be able to damage her.
Sure, he could hurt her. He has 4-A AP and the resistance negation I'm assuming would work as she doesn't have a resistance to resistance negation, but they'd actually have to reach her first. Those types of attacks are definitely food for Tempest Ultrabolts.

But on the other hand, how would Dark Delta react to being in the presence of her Tempest Aura, which is what Alela will start with?
  • Tempest Aura: The Tempest Deity naturally gives others an innate fear which is inscribed upon their souls at a deep level immediately upon detecting her. This fear is commonly described as a feeling which forces all others to act as if they are in the presence of a genuine God. The aura actively alters the personality of enemies seeking to stand against her in due to the overwhelming and incomprehensible effects that being in the presence of something which transcends them applies. In addition, those who still dare to stand to her find their reality becoming extremely glitchy, with Alela's voice sounding omnipresent, and her being all around them no matter where they go (even through abilities like portals/far teleportation or even Kyofu’s spatial manipulation attempting to block her out and having zero effect), and their bodies beginning to feel like the only way out is to submit to death, with their abilities slowly shutting down one by one as they face her. it could potentially force even an extremely ardent opponent to suicide right there to avoid her. Even extremely high willpower enemies feel no chance at avoiding this, including Guild of Shadows Elder's who are naturally 'mad' and cannot have their minds influenced by such abilities which induce insanity and similar effects, and doing so almost effortlessly. The effects get FAR greater depending on how much hatred Alela feels towards someone.
He doesn't seem to resist any of the initial effects, and even if he did, the aura is able to overcome those who have a resistance anyway.

Sure, he could hurt her. He has 4-A AP and the resistance negation I'm assuming would work as she doesn't have a resistance to resistance negation, but they'd actually have to reach her first. Those types of attacks are definitely food for Tempest Ultrabolts.
Resistance to Resistance Negation sounds kinda redundant lol

Right, so this is how she deals with higher tiers. So, the attacks are likely eaten by Tempest Ultrabolts.
But on the other hand, how would Dark Delta react to being in the presence of her Tempest Aura, which is what Alela will start with?
  • Tempest Aura: The Tempest Deity naturally gives others an innate fear which is inscribed upon their souls at a deep level immediately upon detecting her. This fear is commonly described as a feeling which forces all others to act as if they are in the presence of a genuine God. The aura actively alters the personality of enemies seeking to stand against her in due to the overwhelming and incomprehensible effects that being in the presence of something which transcends them applies. In addition, those who still dare to stand to her find their reality becoming extremely glitchy, with Alela's voice sounding omnipresent, and her being all around them no matter where they go (even through abilities like portals/far teleportation or even Kyofu’s spatial manipulation attempting to block her out and having zero effect), and their bodies beginning to feel like the only way out is to submit to death, with their abilities slowly shutting down one by one as they face her. it could potentially force even an extremely ardent opponent to suicide right there to avoid her. Even extremely high willpower enemies feel no chance at avoiding this, including Guild of Shadows Elder's who are naturally 'mad' and cannot have their minds influenced by such abilities which induce insanity and similar effects, and doing so almost effortlessly. The effects get FAR greater depending on how much hatred Alela feels towards someone
Dark Delta's whole thing is being a massive nihilist and believes that gods are complete and utter jokes. Though, by the looks of it, the fear and emotions Tempest Aura instills seem extremely supernatural in nature, which Delta has no resistance to, so it'd likely make him panic and use
Quiet Tomb: Delta teleports himself and his foe to a dimension with a planet, no oxygen, and immense radiation that passively reduces inhabitants to dust.

Right, so this is how she deals with higher tiers. So, the attacks are likely eaten by Tempest Ultrabolts.
Yes, they are Alela’s best methods of attack which allow her to take out higher tiers, but they’re also basically her only defense against attacks from someone as powerful as dark delta because she obviously can’t block a 4-A move directly and her aura doesn’t block/negate attacks on its own either. But yeah attacks like that, even at 4-A, are snacks for them pretty much
Dark Delta's whole thing is being a massive nihilist and believes that gods are complete and utter jokes. Though, by the looks of it, the fear and emotions Tempest Aura instills seem extremely supernatural in nature, which Delta has no resistance to, so it'd likely make him panic and use
So this scenario with Quiet Tomb can get pretty interesting. So, right away I’ll say that Alela does resist the deconstruction (she actually has a precisely powerful resistance to this specific thing) that would occur there upon entry, and she also resists the radiation pretty easily too. His resistance negation, according to profile, only applies to the elemental stuff so Alela would be fine. Plus SMH would be gone if he could put him there and have him deconstructed outright lol. SMH profile also shows a resistance to the specific effects

With the Dimensional travel negation I’m assuming then that Volt Gates may not work, even though she could technically travel universe with them and is explicitly able to return to places she’s been before what’s the negation extent btw?). However, what would work is that the Tempest Ultrabolts would start literally eating the place. In fact, there’s actually feats of them outright devouring a pocket dimension with very similar properties and doing so in only 2 seconds flat:
  • Tempest Ultrabolts are capable of devouring entire pocket worlds, dimensions, realities, and other equivalents if they are being used to attempt to contain her and her power. The Ultrabolts instinctively devoured an entire planet-sized pocket reality Weaved by Dorstru in the span of just two seconds in order to free her)
It says that quiet tomb does create a planet within but I still can’t imagine the scale being much bigger than the thing Dorstru trapped her in, so she’s probably going to have eaten the entire thing within like 20 seconds max, assuming that it would generate the size of earth PLUS its gravitational reach which is far larger than just the planet itself.

Yes, they are Alela’s best methods of attack which allow her to take out higher tiers, but they’re also basically her only defense against attacks from someone as powerful as dark delta because she obviously can’t block a 4-A move directly and her aura doesn’t block/negate attacks on its own either. But yeah attacks like that, even at 4-A, are snacks for them pretty much

So this scenario with Quiet Tomb can get pretty interesting. So, right away I’ll say that Alela does resist the deconstruction (she actually has a precisely powerful resistance to this specific thing) that would occur there upon entry, and she also resists the radiation pretty easily too. His resistance negation, according to profile, only applies to the elemental stuff so Alela would be fine. Plus SMH would be gone if he could put him there and have him deconstructed outright lol. SMH profile also shows a resistance to the specific effects

With the Dimensional travel negation I’m assuming then that Volt Gates may not work, even though she could technically travel universe with them and is explicitly able to return to places she’s been before what’s the negation extent btw?). However, what would work is that the Tempest Ultrabolts would start literally eating the place. In fact, there’s actually feats of them outright devouring a pocket dimension with very similar properties and doing so in only 2 seconds flat:
  • Tempest Ultrabolts are capable of devouring entire pocket worlds, dimensions, realities, and other equivalents if they are being used to attempt to contain her and her power. The Ultrabolts instinctively devoured an entire planet-sized pocket reality Weaved by Dorstru in the span of just two seconds in order to free her)
It says that quiet tomb does create a planet within but I still can’t imagine the scale being much bigger than the thing Dorstru trapped her in, so she’s probably going to have eaten the entire thing within like 20 seconds max, assuming that it would generate the size of earth PLUS its gravitational reach which is far larger than just the planet itself.
Cosmic Radiations are no where near as lethal as Quiet Tomb's radiation. They would definitely kill Alela somewhat quickly. Dark Timeline SMH has his canon counterpart's adaptation turned up to the extreme. It was the only reason he didn't immediately die in Quiet Tomb.

Quiet Tomb just completely disables any way to teleport out via Dimensional Travel, and causes any portal or similar object to immediately collapse. At 10,000%, Quiet Tomb creates a starry sky, implying many, many solar systems are inside of it. It's the entire reason Delta reaches 4-A in the first place.

Cosmic Radiations are no where near as lethal as Quiet Tomb's radiation. They would definitely kill Alela somewhat quickly. Dark Timeline SMH has his canon counterpart's adaptation turned up to the extreme. It was the only reason he didn't immediately die in Quiet Tomb.

Quiet Tomb just completely disables any way to teleport out via Dimensional Travel, and causes any portal or similar object to immediately collapse. At 10,000%, Quiet Tomb creates a starry sky, implying many, many solar systems are inside of it. It's the entire reason Delta reaches 4-A in the first place.
I mean, sure, normally you would have a dead Alela pretty quickly but the Tempest Deity is a Galactic weapon for a reason, see, she can evolve to counteract an enemy which has an upper hand on her thanks to the Tempest Soul. I’m confident she’d grow pretty quickly to resist the radiation effect. I mean, she didn’t resist cosmic radiations prior to having it unlocked so that was like an instantly gained resistance, imagine focusing on it 🗿 speaking of which, Alela’s reactive evolution, in a situation like this, would also be turned up to the extreme.
  • Due to the Tempest Deity's purpose, the Tempest Soul is capable of evolving to battle against highly unique abilities. The Soul can force Alela into a higher state of battle by building up a nearly instant resistance to powerful enemy effects and scales her abilities higher in order to eventually overpower someone who can resist her effects, with this being even quicker depending on how powerful the defenses are. This is also a defensive ability which prevents others from doing the same thing to her and also blocking enemies from negating the Deity's defenses and resistances. The Tempest Soul 'corrects' reality to block abilities based in Chaos, which typically consists of those which change, distort, or outright break laws of physics or mathematics to achieve otherworldly effects.
This whole quiet tomb thing is practically a textbook thing Tempest Soul can help Alela evolve against

I mean, sure, normally you would have a dead Alela pretty quickly but the Tempest Deity is a Galactic weapon for a reason, see, she can evolve to counteract an enemy which has an upper hand on her thanks to the Tempest Soul. I’m confident she’d grow pretty quickly to resist the radiation effect. I mean, she didn’t resist cosmic radiations prior to having it unlocked so that was like an instantly gained resistance, imagine focusing on it 🗿 speaking of which, Alela’s reactive evolution, in a situation like this, would also be turned up to the extreme.
  • Due to the Tempest Deity's purpose, the Tempest Soul is capable of evolving to battle against highly unique abilities. The Soul can force Alela into a higher state of battle by building up a nearly instant resistance to powerful enemy effects and scales her abilities higher in order to eventually overpower someone who can resist her effects, with this being even quicker depending on how powerful the defenses are. This is also a defensive ability which prevents others from doing the same thing to her and also blocking enemies from negating the Deity's defenses and resistances. The Tempest Soul 'corrects' reality to block abilities based in Chaos, which typically consists of those which change, distort, or outright break laws of physics or mathematics to achieve otherworldly effects.
This whole quiet tomb thing is practically a textbook thing Tempest Soul can help Alela evolve against

Sis is out here trying to avenge Dollar Storeman Hero

Back to D^2's resistance negation, while the whole Stickman Hero elemental resistance was the prime example, it's nowhere near far-fetched Delta could do the exact same thing to reinforce Quiet Tomb's passives, including Deconstruction. His resistance neg makes 1,100° C fire burn a guy who can tank 15,000,000° C. I believe Quiet Tomb turns Alela into Tareo.

Sis is out here trying to avenge Dollar Storeman Hero

Back to D^2's resistance negation, while the whole Stickman Hero elemental resistance was the prime example, it's nowhere near far-fetched Delta could do the exact same thing to reinforce Quiet Tomb's passives, including Deconstruction. His resistance neg makes 1,100° C fire burn a guy who can tank 15,000,000° C. I believe Quiet Tomb turns Alela into Tareo.
Maybe… but he’d be out of time. She is just gonna evolve beyond his resistance negation (which he did not actually display doing to SMH outside of the elements apparently, we can’t just be assuming here if he hasn’t ever shown it) because the Tempest Soul evolves in this proportion to the enemy, literally being much faster if her opponent is that much stronger. Considering this is 4-A vs 5-B, you can imagine it would be SUPER fast, dare I say basically instant since she could be facing death and the Tempest Soul says no to all that noise. It would bite Delta pretty hard.

Plus her deconstruction resistance is so good that she literally survives the actual entire deletion of space and everything inside of it and this is basically effortless, as in, not trying or evolving at all, and I’m not even sure if his resistance negation is strong enough in the first place on its own to affect her resistance, even if it does actually apply here (which I’m very skeptical about). While he can effect SMH with 1100 Celsius I’d be more than willing to bet that Alela’s deconstruction resistance definitely surpasses SMH’s heat resistance.

(Hell, Alela herself resists supernova heat with just discomfort, so she’s greater than SMH there too, by a lot too)

Tbh I’m not sure if Alela would actually be BFR’d at all 🗿 the tempest aura could just halt it, I mean, it’s stated to literally alter personality and even those of extremely high willpower succumb in the first few moments after it’s used, but even beyond that, the Tempest Soul would detect such a thing as this BFR if it’s so dangerous and basically force Alela into acting quickly even if it goes against her usual plans. She can gather Volt from across the universe for a temporary vast speed increase and land Ultrabolts or Revivification Slash before the BFR, or even after being sent to quiet tomb, she could do the same thing. Being in an entire different realm wouldn’t block her off of accessing Volt from these far away places, and she’s actually proven this to be true too. As in, even in a pocket realm she couldn’t just warp from, she still could gather the Volt like normal.

Hell, it’s just because of the tempest anura inducing panic that he used it so fast at all. The soul can inform Alela and she can take a totally different strategy upon the battle beginning because the Soul has really good clairvoyance. It’s to the point that Alela can even dodge attacks which are beyond her base comprehension entirely, so more likely than not she’s able to handle the whole thing before quiet tomb becomes a problem at all

Damn I thought she was a cosplayer until I saw the image-
Maybe… but he’d be out of time. She is just gonna evolve beyond his resistance negation (which he did not actually display doing to SMH outside of the elements apparently, we can’t just be assuming here if he hasn’t ever shown it) because the Tempest Soul evolves in this proportion to the enemy, literally being much faster if her opponent is that much stronger. Considering this is 4-A vs 5-B, you can imagine it would be SUPER fast, dare I say basically instant since she could be facing death and the Tempest Soul says no to all that noise. It would bite Delta pretty hard.

Plus her deconstruction resistance is so good that she literally survives the actual entire deletion of space and everything inside of it and this is basically effortless, as in, not trying or evolving at all, and I’m not even sure if his resistance negation is strong enough in the first place on its own to affect her resistance, even if it does actually apply here (which I’m very skeptical about). While he can effect SMH with 1100 Celsius I’d be more than willing to bet that Alela’s deconstruction resistance definitely surpasses SMH’s heat resistance.

(Hell, Alela herself resists supernova heat with just discomfort, so she’s greater than SMH there too, by a lot too)

Tbh I’m not sure if Alela would actually be BFR’d at all 🗿 the tempest aura could just halt it, I mean, it’s stated to literally alter personality and even those of extremely high willpower succumb in the first few moments after it’s used, but even beyond that, the Tempest Soul would detect such a thing as this BFR if it’s so dangerous and basically force Alela into acting quickly even if it goes against her usual plans. She can gather Volt from across the universe for a temporary vast speed increase and land Ultrabolts or Revivification Slash before the BFR, or even after being sent to quiet tomb, she could do the same thing. Being in an entire different realm wouldn’t block her off of accessing Volt from these far away places, and she’s actually proven this to be true too. As in, even in a pocket realm she couldn’t just warp from, she still could gather the Volt like normal.

Hell, it’s just because of the tempest anura inducing panic that he used it so fast at all. The soul can inform Alela and she can take a totally different strategy upon the battle beginning because the Soul has really good clairvoyance. It’s to the point that Alela can even dodge attacks which are beyond her base comprehension entirely, so more likely than not she’s able to handle the whole thing before quiet tomb becomes a problem at all
This match making me see why Alela was kicked LOL
Bruh and I thought Dark Delta had a chance for a second there

Amazon Alexa FRA

Bruh and I thought Dark Delta had a chance for a second there

Amazon Alexa FRA
He definitely did, without the tempest soul basically being Alela’s really competent teammate quiet tomb would beat her. Dark delta is basically having to face a godly soul empowering a godly body meant to house even more godly power in order to suppress galaxies worth of powerful, haxxed fighters attempting to face Neptune and honestly this is better than most would do. Most people would just crumple to the aura and literally die right there, most likely by their own hands🗿🗿

Alela FRA

He definitely did, without the tempest soul basically being Alela’s really competent teammate quiet tomb would beat her. Dark delta is basically having to face a godly soul empowering a godly body meant to house even more godly power in order to suppress galaxies worth of powerful, haxxed fighters attempting to face Neptune and honestly this is better than most would do. Most people would just crumple to the aura and literally die right there, most likely by their own hands🗿🗿
She'd lose most matches without it for one example:
Entity-

Also doesn't Alela obliterate Dark Delta if they ever met in canon? (Logically because DD is a multiversal threat and Alela is a hero)

I wish I had the patience to go really in depth with my character's backstory and relationships.

Also doesn't Alela obliterate Dark Delta if they ever met in canon? (Logically because DD is a multiversal threat and Alela is a hero)

I wish I had the patience to go really in depth with my character's backstory and relationships.
Tbh Fred will solo Alela if he was here rn

Back