• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Crowned Clown vs Doctor Strange

Class Z LS and his haxes
Class Z means nothing depending on how his Class Z is used.

If it's through Telekinesis then it can be negated through Dark Matter's Layered Power Nullification.

What're his other hax's?.

Also this tournament match is done after grace it can be added if you want
No? i'm trying to figure out what're stranges win-cons.

All i see are people saying Strange FRA and that's it so i wan't to know what they're FRA'ing specifically.

No? nothing is stated within the series nor does anything imply it works only on Innocence/Holy things.
But the plot of the thing is literally both being opposite poles, both being enemies of each other, and so on. It wouldn't make sense for us to accept that Innocence is limited in nullifying Dark Matter, but Dark Matter is not limited in nullifying Innocence

But the plot of the thing is literally both being opposite poles, both being enemies of each other, and so on. It wouldn't make sense for us to accept that Innocence is limited in nullifying Dark Matter, but Dark Matter is not limited in nullifying Innocence
So? doesn't indicate it would only work on Innocence or only holy things, this is a complete headcanon assertion.

Innocence has direct statements and feats of it only working on Devil/Demonic beings/energies, Dark Matter doesn't, key difference.

Doesn't dm literally effect humans and non innocence constructs? Not sure why it'd be unworkable on regular old magic.

Dark Matter has literally worked on things that are NOT holy or possess innocence. Like, I dunno... Normal humans? Who aren't holy? Or have Innocence of any kind? Akuma literally get stronger from Dark Matter BY killing humans. Saying that it only works on Innocence/Holy stuff is completely false.

I'm not saying that Dark Matter doesn't affect humans or anything, I'm talking about it nullifying powers
You're using an argument that because Innocence and Dark Matter are polar opposites, Dark Matter can only nullify the effects of Innocence and vice versa due to its nature as a holy substance/power.

I'm saying that is incorrect, as Dark Matter abilities have affected things that are not Innocence. Why power null would be treated differently from the other abilities... doesn't make sense. If the other abilities work on things that aren't Innocence, why wouldn't power null?

You're using an argument that because Innocence and Dark Matter are polar opposites, Dark Matter can only nullify the effects of Innocence and vice versa due to its nature as a holy substance/power.

I'm saying that is incorrect, as Dark Matter abilities have affected things that are not Innocence. Why power null would be treated differently from the other abilities... doesn't make sense. If the other abilities work on things that aren't Innocence, why wouldn't power null?
No, you've got it all wrong. What I am saying is that the powers of Innocence and Dark Matter are shown to have nullifying properties thanks to the fact that they are both polar opposites. Taking obviously as a reference the idea of magnetism, which cancel each other out; Here, for example, it is stated that thanks to the fact that both are opposites, they are able to null each other, and it is not said "Innocence/Dark Matteris able to cancel out any power independent of its properties". It is more a mechanic than a power

I'll respond when I got out of school, but, I still disagree with that even if it is grace.

No, you've got it all wrong. What I am saying is that the powers of Innocence and Dark Matter are shown to have nullifying properties thanks to the fact that they are both polar opposites. Taking obviously as a reference the idea of magnetism, which cancel each other out; Here, for example, it is stated that thanks to the fact that both are opposites, they are able to null each other, and it is not said "Innocence/Dark Matteris able to cancel out any power independent of its properties". It is more a mechanic than a power
I'm aware of the scan. The thing with this mechanic is that it only applies to Innocence. Innocence is the one with the mechanic of harming Dark Matter due to its properties, Dark Matter does not have this mechanic. If it did happen to have this mechanic, then it would be:

1. Listen on the profiles just as Innocence tabbers have the Power Nullification as limited due to its affects being limited to darkness and evil.

2. It would never, ever kill or affect powers like Magic or it would never affect things outside of Innocence. If the abilities of Dark Matter only applied to Innocence because of this supposed mechanic, it would never affect anything outside of it.

Back