• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just want to know, why the creator's page was deleted?
creator what????. If you mean The Creator from Umineko then yes, after a big revision the page was nuked, due to The Creator is not a character, just some fancy title that the verse character can reach

It's not a character, just a title for Featherine & coe.
but I saw a blog user who created a TC page, should it just be ignored

and........ I have a little question, does Vs battle Wiki have its own Discord, and a whatsapp group

sorry to ask something like this

It's not a character, just a title for Featherine & coe.
but isn't that a strange thing? Asumu said that featherine had ended the journey of the voyagers, which meant that before featherine actually ended her journey and managed to touch the realms of the kingdom of god, it would indicate that the creator was not just a title but an entity different from featherine?

but isn't that a strange thing? Asumu said that featherine had ended the journey of the voyagers, which meant that before featherine actually ended her journey and managed to touch the realms of the kingdom of god, it would indicate that the creator was not just a title but an entity different from featherine?
The journey of Voyagers ends when they become a Creator. I don't see what's the problem with that.

So? I don't understand what do you want to say, Actually, I don't really follow WTC fiction.

The journey of Voyagers ends when they become a Creator. I don't see what's the problem with that.
that's not what I mean what I want to convey is, if the creator is a voyager who has ended his journey, then who created everything? it means higurashi ni naku kuru ni, didn't featherine only create the umineko verse? then who created the kingdom of god if the creator is a voyager who has ended his journey and arrived at the kingdom of gods, in my opinion it is very strange if it is the voyagers who create these realms (I assume like this because according to your explanation the creator is a voyager who has ended his journey) wasn't there another entity before the voyagers existed that created the realms of the kingdom of god?

if you guys are still confused with what i said i will explain my personal opinion about the creator (i will send the proof too)

that's not what I mean what I want to convey is, if the creator is a voyager who has ended his journey, then who created everything? it means higurashi ni naku kuru ni, didn't featherine only create the umineko verse? then who created the kingdom of god if the creator is a voyager who has ended his journey and arrived at the kingdom of gods, in my opinion it is very strange if it is the voyagers who create these realms (I assume like this because according to your explanation the creator is a voyager who has ended his journey) wasn't there another entity before the voyagers existed that created the realms of the kingdom of god?
There isn't a single creator. There's a lot of them. Featherine is only one writer among many.

"But she came back as a writer herself and found true free will by drawing herself in her own work, without shame or embarrassment. She may now be in a world of relay manga. She may exist in a world where she writes her own characters, but other characters are written by several writers."

Ryushiki07 already gave all the lore infos on that subject in the Umineko Episode 8 Shinsou Kaimei Dokuhon, and never once did he imply the existence of any being prior to the Creators.
Same with Lambdadelta, who affirms that Creators are the one who create everything.

Even saying "The Creator" is blatantly false. No being in the Creators Realm has been referred as anything but "Creator(s) or "God(s) in the japanese (and in good translation).

journey of Voyagers ends when they become a Creator. I don't see what's the problem with that.
Voyagers are afraid to inject forbidden domains / sit down by the creator because they know the consequences will be reclaimed by the creator.

Therefore the journey of the voyagers is infinite, as they themselves avoid endpoints and prefer to survive as themselves from claims by the creators.

Voyagers are afraid to inject forbidden domains / sit down by the creator because they know the consequences will be reclaimed by the creator.

Therefore the journey of the voyagers is infinite, as they themselves avoid endpoints and prefer to survive as themselves from claims by the creators.
That's not what's being said in the TIPS or the rest of the work at all.
Nothing's "reclaimed" and there's no "by the creator". It's never remotely implied anywhere.

They just fear becoming a Creator, for "unknown reason" (revealed to be the fact that Creators are easily bored -boredom being poison to witches- by Ryushiki07 in the Umineko Episode 8 Shinsou Kaimei Dokuhon).

The journey has no endpoint because they purposely avoid ascending too much, as said in Lambdadelta's Memoirs.

That's not what's being said in the TIPS or the rest of the work at all.
Nothing's "reclaimed" and there's no "by the creator". It's never remotely implied anywhere.

They just fear becoming a Creator, for "unknown reason" (revealed to be the fact that Creators are easily bored -boredom being poison to witches- by Ryushiki07 in the Umineko Episode 8 Shinsou Kaimei Dokuhon).

The journey has no endpoint because they purposely avoid ascending too much, as said in Lambdadelta's Memoirs.
What are tips? is that an abbreviation, or a word for "tips"?

Back