• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Capitalist Chase for Cheese (Walter White vs Chuck E Cheese)

Walter is yet again trying to assert himself back into the family he brings a pizza into the White household only to be rejected seeing his son "W-what the **** is this" Flynn points out the misshapen pieces of pizza Walt then looks at the box only to realize it was a Chucky Cheese pizza with his woes from the lost of his family Walt takes it out on the rat "**** YOU CHUCKY AND YOUR TEETH"

Walter has access to his season 4 equipment including the Poniak Aztec

Chuck E has access to everything excluding the spaceship

Both characters start outside of their vehicles

Range is in melee range like 8 meters away from each other

Speed is Unequal

The Cook: 1 (me,

The Chef:

Incon:

Last edited:
To give my own perspective first in regards to this fight is mainly a comparison

Chucky Points

+CQC equipment (Walter has nothing in this regard aside from his own hands

+Phyiscals (might hold an AP advantage? is faster and has better stamina than walt)

Walter

+IQ (in terms of combat being one to throw more punches and kicks than we've ever seen chucky in his games)

+Equipment (A ******* gun+ a bomb although a bit tricky to use in this state. his car would completely stomp the go-kart)

Walt would take it more times than not with his gun and car being stronger options than baseball bats and golf clubs that's about it Walt win

He's in a CAR, Neko

What's he gonna do tackle the car off the road.
I believe in him!!!!

also I thought when adding vehicles they would start outside of it and was my intension when adding it so I'll add like a couple of things noting range and specifying vehicle placement

hear me out what if waltuh just throws the acid at chuck e. or blows him up with the pipe bomb.

but yeah Walter should take it via having actual H2H combat experience to my knowledge and a far deadlier arsenal

Sure, the pipe bomb probably requires him to be further than 8 meters away. But a revolver beats a water gun any day of the week. And Chuck E's other options just don't have the range to hit Walter before he just shoots Chuck E

I'm going to be real I hate matches that give anyone a gun and then the other person just doesn't have a gun and nothing to counter said gun.

Frankly it's a stomp because nothing Chuck E can do gets him close enough to Walt without getting shot.

I'm going to be real I hate matches that give anyone a gun and then the other person just doesn't have a gun and nothing to counter said gun.

Frankly it's a stomp because nothing Chuck E can do gets him close enough to Walt without getting shot.
He can rush him with the low distance and unequal speed also going for this makes him a harder shot and takes cars out of the equation

Also also the pipe bomb can’t just be thrown since it has to be detonated manually

let me count frames .w. there's almost no instances where walt has to quick draw his gun

in this scene it takes walt about 37/30 frames or 1.23 seconds when it would take chucky about 0.9625 seconds to make the distance

this is not taking into the likely factor that walt might fail at his draw as well it's most likely slower since this is just walt by himself there's a good chance he could fumble. and he is generally inexperienced with quick drawing while standing he specifically places his gun where it is so he can shoot people while sitting down

chuck rushes waltuh and they fight, waltuh holds his own via fighting skill/experience advantage, eventually gets an opening and shoots chuck e cheese to death

chuck e cheeses baseball bat isn’t viable as waltuh can pull his gun out and shoot chuck in the time it takes him to pull out his baseball bat

waltuh barely flinched while burning his own wrist with a wire hot enough to burn through a zip tie (which would require temperatures high enough to cause 3rd degree burns) so he isn’t likely to give chuck any time to breathe, meanwhile chuck has never fought anyone in his entire life and would be harmed to a comical degree with each blow

all of this is assuming chuck even knows what to do in this situation, once again he’s never fought anyone even once so he will probably just panic and get murdered

Last edited:
Probably Walter. Unless the cartoon mouse and the animatronics are the same thing (which I highly doubt since Chuck E. Cheese in the ads is way too enthusiastic to be a stunted robot), Walter's got this in the bag. Assuming human reactions, Chuck E. Cheese needs 85 feet (25.9 meters) of distance to react to the shot going off 100 milliseconds and 850 feet/second for the gun itself. The Smith and Wesson 4506 has an effective firing range of 50 meters.

I wouldn't exactly say Chuck has that noticeable of an AP advantage. An S&W 4506 has a KE rating of 500 joules while the average baseball bat swing, going off 70-80 mph from various sources, goes from 460.2 to 601.1 joules (averaging at 530.7 joules) when used for its intended purpose.

But still, given the distance (meaning Chuck only has 30.9 ms to dodge a bullet) and Walter's combat experience as opposed to Chuck E.'s advertising experience (Afaik, only Lucky from the Lucky Charms commercials was able to effectively apply advertising and combat experience at the same time) means Chuck E. Cheese isn't likely gonna do well against Walter anyhow.

more meant I don't think he'll fight in the first place lol.

Even then Walt has a ******* gun and Chuck does not which already skewers the match largely in his favor.

Back