• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys (TV Show): Tier Revisions

Pre-training Queen Maeve is currently "likely 9-A" on her page and the justification is a deleted scene which says that Maeve is the most powerful Supes on the planet with Homelander. Deleted scenes canonicity are questionables, so it should not be used. So 9-A should be deleted from Maeve's page and characters who scale with her.

Post-heart attack A-Train is 9-C for no reason. There is no evidence in the show that A-Train has diminished in physical strength, it is never said or shown. It should have the same strength as its first key.

Well, hello there!
First of all, Maeve's statement does come from a deleted scene, but it also has some implicit merits (for example, if Nubian Prince was any more powerful than Maeve, he wouldn't be 'sold' to outsiders). However, those are minor, and we also have Kimiko being implied to survive a blast from Lamplighter.

Therefore, I agree that it should be changed to 'possibly' instead of 'likely'.

BUT, with the release of S4 tomorrow, and the likehood of Sam and Cate affecting the scaling (I have feats for Gen V, just didn't the profile in case anything popped up in The Boys S4), I would suggest to wait and see, before making any changes.

Well, hello there!
First of all, Maeve's statement does come from a deleted scene, but it also has some implicit merits (for example, if Nubian Prince was any more powerful than Maeve, he wouldn't be 'sold' to outsiders). However, those are minor, and we also have Kimiko being implied to survive a blast from Lamplighter.

Therefore, I agree that it should be changed to 'possibly' instead of 'likely'.

BUT, with the release of S4 tomorrow, and the likehood of Sam and Cate affecting the scaling (I have feats for Gen V, just didn't the profile in case anything popped up in The Boys S4), I would suggest to wait and see, before making any changes.
Ok, but what about A-Train?

Mostly because he seems to have lowered to Deep and Temp-V Hughie's level of strength. With Deep being fodder and Hughie getting one shotted by Annie.

Now, S4's trailer hints to Deep looking stronger, but we should get more context first. So, Post Heart Attack A-Train is better scaled down to Hughie and Deep (who might be upgrade depending on this season), BUT I could see some arguments for A-Train being the same in physicals (personally, I don't agree with it since this means Hughie and Deep are Annie/Kimiko level, but I'm open to hear)

Back