• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys Season 4 Discussion Thread

This is a general discussion thread for anything relating to the new Season of The Boys' TV Series (and sure, Gen V too). This thread is meant for friendly discussion and powerscaling purposes.

Just saw episode 1.
Gonna be watching it at a slow pace, no spoilers, please. (Although I'll only be checking this thread every so often, similar to how slowly I check this thread.)

Homelander getting gray hairs & other signs of age is surprising. Guess no longevity for this Superman knock off? Maybe he even ages faster?
Ryan still doing nothing except be conflicted about his family & loyalty to Homelander is frustrating. Maybe if Homelander had the sense to try raising him like Clark Kent; Learn how to use powers in good ways -Help out around the yard, etc.- he might ease up? IDK.
The Boys having to retreat because of Zoey is surprising. I guess when you're a covert group, an unexpected element, even one like that, means regrouping?

What exactly is Homelander & Sister Sage's plan? Like, split apart the citizens to cause trouble while Homelander plays fake hero? Isn't that the same thing he's been doing for several seaons which has been tanking his reputation?
I'm not sure if I feel like Sister Sage is that smart, which, considering it's her whole claim to fame....
It annoys me that Icky Vicky Headpopper is seemingly invulnerable to bullets & acid. Between her being an annoying, evil politician & having a cheap power, is she designed to make audiences want to hate her?
Why did Homelander introduce Sister Sage to the rest of The Seven if all she's done so far is be present for & help instigate a violent riot? (I don't remember her exact role.) Surprised she was able to stay safe despite that.

Surprising that Starlight can APPARENTLY only like, use her powers AND fly at the same time for like, 33 seconds. Why is that? Is she just that inexperienced?
Who was Frenchie kissing around the riot scene, & why?
I wonder if their whole scheme will fail by something like, A Train delivering bodies being on camera footage.

As for Billy Bitcher & his belligerent band of bullet-blasting bang bang blockheads, I don't really care much for them. To me, they feel like a bunch of regular people who'd fit into a mundane action series; I'm more interested in the Superhero stuff, not people that feel like something you'd see in, IDK, James Bond or Fast & the Furious or some other mindless violence with guns series. Nominal protagonists or not.

What does everyone else think of it so far?

Last edited:
Back