• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The biggest asshole in all of fiction

Ainz and co are pretty sick

Specially Demiurge who captures innocent civilians and uses them as breeding sows, uses human skins to make scrolls and made mothers eat their own babies etc

This guy tbh

Pretty much wiped out his whole family, with 0 remorse whatsoever, rekt a whole army, forced his son to either poison his own mother or commit seppuku, brutally murdered his youngest child son with his bare hands

b-but he has no feats!!! D:

tbh he would be like 9-C, possibly 9-B cause it's a crazy Kung Fu movie

but yeah get on my level

Unless we're including generally disgusting, horrifying things that barely qualify as "storytelling," in which case I could name a few worse than him...

I'll name them if people want, but only under great duress.

if only he had a page i would have royally made him the A-hole too bad he's the thing the heavens use .-.

Like, we mention people who are awful for what they are doing...

I know someone pointed out best JoJo Joseph but hey he cheated on his wife

But Cirno has done absolutely nothing wrong, like, I can see why people would find her annoying but she is nowhere near being an asshole

Futurama has "The Great Stone Ass of Mars", which I'd imagine is pretty big.

Joking aside, Lemongrab doesn't get enough shit. He created an entire kingdom of clones just to starve and torture them, and he ate his brother for showing kindness and mercy to their subjects. The worst part is his people are virtually immortal so they lived through all the abuse.

Marty Armstrong from LISA

I mean, there's other characters from LISA I could've brought up as well, but this guy stood out to me the most.

He didn't give a shit about his children, is an alcoholic and a abusive father, killed his wife, RAPED his own daughter via Lisa, forced his son, Brad, to do the same thing, played their feelings, and led Lisa to commit suicide.

He regretted after what he has done, but I still find him to be an asshole.

For me This guy

And This Gal

Both are homicidal maniacs that crave bloodshed. The dude was mind raped by an eldritch abombination so its somewhat understandable. But still, murdering millions of people just because they were humans?

Anyone who knows the series will understand me here. She gets a kick out of torturing, is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths iirc and tried to kill a dude because he didn't want to be with her. Worst of all, she has no real reason for this behavior from what I can tell.

the devil, or possibly king dice can be assholes, they are easily the hardest bosses, probably should count all cuphead bosses that are hard to defeat, and killing humans isnt being an asshole,

Sailor Galaxia is the biggest asshole. She blew up a planet because she didn't like what one guy was saying at a bar. She also killed Tuxedo Kamen in front of USagi's eyes just as he was about to propose to her. (mind you she has been watching them for months now and chose that exact moment specifically)

Back