• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Bay Harbour Butcher vs. The Masked Maniac

Dexter Morgan VS Jacket

Rules:

- Equal Speed.
- Dexter only has a baseball bat. Jacket is wearing Louie's mask and has a crowbar.
- Neither of them knows that the other is in the building, but they know each other's reputation and are thirsty for blood.
- They start 10 meters apart without a direct line of sight in a construction building in Miami.
- SBA from the rest.

Jacket:

Dexter:

Incon:

Finally a fight where Dexter doesn't just throw someone around like a ragdoll.

Jacket doesn’t really have any scans for most of his abilities so I have no idea how potent his enhanced senses are, but Dexter's senses allow him to smell attacks coming from behind him and multiple selves allows him to get warnings from his dead relatives meaning Dexter will probably see Jacket before Jacket see's him even with the benefit of being harder to spot.

But basically every single fight where Dexter tries to go toe to toe with Jacket will probably end in a loss considering how much more brutal Jacket is. Whenever Dexter goes against people much stronger than him he relies on Stealth attacks, manipulating the environment, special weapons, etc. But here he has none of that the best Dexter can really hope for is hiding and trying to catch Jacket off guard, which granted he probably could do the problem here is usually Dexter can knock them out instantly via M99, Dexter won't be able to do that so he'll have to just attempt to relentlessly beat him down so he can't recover. But Jacket has basically every physical advantage over Dexter so thats gonna be very difficult to actually pull off.

Actually wait I just noticed they're blood lusted, meaning Dexter can use his pretty ooc move of just paralyzing Jacket, which makes this fight much different since Dexter could just hide, wait for Jacket to get close enough and then paralyze him. Jacket again might be able to sense him I have no idea how potent his sense are.
Dexter:
  • Smarter
  • Likely more skilled
  • Would probably notice Jacket first
  • Better Stealth
  • Can immobilize Jacket through pressure points
Jacket:
  • Probably way stronger
  • Mask could potentially negate enhanced senses
  • Higher stamina
  • Stat amp?
  • Way more brutal

Also I don't know if this is even possible but I noticed one of Jackets weaknesses is "easy to manipulate" so could Dexter hypothetically do that? Not by necessarily doing talk no jutsu on him but maybe by just pretending he's not Dexter and using that to get physically close enough to paralyze him? Or does bloodlusting negate that as a possibility?

Either way probably gonna wait for someone else to give their opinion before I vote for anyone

Finally a fight where Dexter doesn't just throw someone around like a ragdoll.

Jacket doesn’t really have any scans for most of his abilities so I have no idea how potent his enhanced senses are, but Dexter's senses allow him to smell attacks coming from behind him and multiple selves allows him to get warnings from his dead relatives meaning Dexter will probably see Jacket before Jacket see's him even with the benefit of being harder to spot.
In the game, Jacket has a sort of enhanced vision range that allows him to peek more than usual, which would be quite useful against Dexter if he is perceptive enough. While this does not directly identify Dexter, it is likely to help counter stealth attacks, as he can cover his angles much better with a wide field of view.
But basically every single fight where Dexter tries to go toe to toe with Jacket will probably end in a loss considering how much more brutal Jacket is. Whenever Dexter goes against people much stronger than him he relies on Stealth attacks, manipulating the environment, special weapons, etc. But here he has none of that the best Dexter can really hope for is hiding and trying to catch Jacket off guard, which granted he probably could do the problem here is usually Dexter can knock them out instantly via M99, Dexter won't be able to do that so he'll have to just attempt to relentlessly beat him down so he can't recover. But Jacket has basically every physical advantage over Dexter so thats gonna be very difficult to actually pull off.
In terms of skill, Jacket is not only a brutal killer, but he is also an excellent elite soldier in a squad that dealt with eliminating dozens of Soviet soldiers despite being outnumbered. They often resorted to what seems to be guerrilla tactics and organized ambushes, which gives him a lot of military experience. This is further highlighted when he sets out to massacre entire groups of heavily armed mobsters, evades a group of SWAT agents, and they were unable to follow or track him. In fact, the police were unable to track and capture Jacket despite all the massacres he left behind, managing to do so only once he was shot in the head, which did not stop him at all. Against all odds, Jacket ended up escaping from the hospital where the police were watching to continue his massacre later.
Actually wait I just noticed they're blood lusted, meaning Dexter can use his pretty ooc move of just paralyzing Jacket, which makes this fight much different since Dexter could just hide, wait for Jacket to get close enough and then paralyze him. Jacket again might be able to sense him I have no idea how potent his sense are.
Dexter has the advantage of being able to attack pressure points, and perhaps Dexter's OOC move could work. However, Jacket has immense strength that should not be taken lightly, as there is a difference of up to X19 times in terms of LS. I am not sure what Jacket's AP scales to exactly, but it seems to easily reach 3000 joules, capable of bursting heads and killing people with a punch.

Also I don't know if this is even possible but I noticed one of Jackets weaknesses is "easy to manipulate" so could Dexter hypothetically do that? Not by necessarily doing talk no jutsu on him but maybe by just pretending he's not Dexter and using that to get physically close enough to paralyze him? Or does bloodlusting negate that as a possibility?
If naturally Jacket does not rationalize with any of his victims, he is even less likely to stop when he is bloodthirsty. When he was like this, he was ready to massacre an entire police station and then the leader of a mafia along with his guards. So he would not fall for any trick, and it is most likely that he would charge in to kill at once.

Back