• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Avengers, Justice League, and Z-Fighters tries to Solo your verse

The Avengers, Justice League, and Z-Fighters vs every verse on this wiki.

Speed Equalized

Win by Death or K.O

Dragon Ball Genesis: HAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Ultraman Neo Mebius: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no.

Last of the Dead Riders: Ha. Ha. Ha. No.

Zi-O: Another Story: Ha. No.

Overlord Abridged too far: Ha. lolpassiveDeathHax. No.

Dragon King!: The main character is a timeline eating dragon. So no.

Alrighty:

Omni-Marvel: Plays symphonies and proceeds to wreck them. Possibly wins against Frankie and only when she is being pacifistic. Everyone else owns them, including more powerful variants.

Max's Toybox: 10-C w/ Tier 0 Hax ... You do the math.

Dragon Ball Infinity: NOPE

Son Lettice : Base is enough

Kid Radd: Not my verse but is a profile I'm likely going to make. In the webcomics the highest in the verse can eventually each Tier 0 through amping themselves to reach that level. And even their bases are High 1-A EoS... They body everyone.

Xenoverse 2 OCs: Scales to the highest level of 2-B aside Genesis... proceeds to Stomps them into the ground

2099:Zenith; Massive Curbstomp

Psycho Inferno; Less Massive Curbstomp

The Conceptuals: Possibly MUI Goku level

XV2 OC: Stomp

Fallout Equestria

Gonna include Project Horizons characters (including one I'm currently working on.) because it'd go much worse without them, in particular the main antagonist.

Justice League: Martian Manhunters mind powers are really annoying to start off with. The main antagonist of Project Horizons has passive Soul Destruction, and Transmutation but tiering that creature atm would probably only give it High 6-B durability. (It impacted the planet like the real world dino killer meteor and was left weakened afterwards for 10,200~ years.). It also has some ridiculous precog thats almost as good as Discords supposed abilities. I'm a bit unsure though because if any of them touch it it sorta gets insta wrecked so.

Avengers: Not as familar but I'm positive Doctor Strange makes it a hard stomp.

Z Fighters: They get mind haxed and insta killed I guess.

Back