• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Archie Sonic profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
If thos scans are the only ones relevant to the argument, then what i am getting is that these "multi-verse" zones are zones which are simply a part of a multiverse, and not multiverses them selves, the zone that was destroyed seemed to me to be a universe, not a multi-verse, and the fact that the different versions of tails came from different multiverses does not have much influence on the case to be honest ( at least in my opinion), as i don't see how does it relate to the feat itself

Okay, so do you think that placing Mogul at "Unknown, but at least 2-C" would be appropriate, and then we could place the rest in relation to that at "Unknown, but likely 2-B"?

SpiralMaster said:
Mr Mxyzpltk instantly destroyed infinite universes
Oh. The reason given for his rating on his page is that he's 5-dimensional, though. If this doesn't qualify for high 2-A, his page may need edited.

Mxyzptlk qualifies for 2-A both based on being 5-Dimensional, holding the multiverse in his hands, and the imps repeatedly outclassing the Spectre.

Actually, The franchise has been retconned. Thus all feats before the Genesis Wave don't exist anymore. Mammoth Mogul doesn't exist. Scourge doesn't exist meaning characters need feats once again.

Davy0 said:
Actually, The franchise has been retconned. Thus all feats before the Genesis Wave don't exist anymore. Mammoth Mogul doesn't exist. Scourge doesn't exist meaning characters need feats once again.
But sonic and his friends still remember them right?

Like how eggman still remembers Dr.Waliy and he does not.

only sonic and the main cast of freedom fighters remeber but their memories are fading away from those events

Antvasima said:
Mxyzptlk qualifies for 2-A both based on being 5-Dimensional, holding the multiverse in his hands, and the imps repeatedly outclassing the Spectre.
So being 5-dimensional alone is not sufficient for being 2-A? If so, there goes one possible resolution.

Darkness552 said:
only sonic and the main cast of freedom fighters remeber but their memories are fading away from those events
You can also add Blaze to that list, though, according to herself, her memories are also becoming hazy.

Eventually, yes, they are all going to forget, and nothing will be left of the old continuity. However, Super Sonic has that feat with Chaos Control at the end of Worlds Collide. I was wondering if it could be considered valid to the Pre-Super Genesis Wave timeline, because it didn't occur before or after the retcon. The retcon technically came at the end of Worlds Collide (the Super Genesis Wave), but Eggman and Doctor Wily had already rewritten reality with a normal Genesis Wave which initiated the crossover. Worlds Collide itself was the retcon, and this is why I'm uncertain if that feat can be counted.

that event would count as pre as that would be considered what caused the reboot

although just adding stats for the post reboot instead the old continuity is another option we can consider

considering the old continuity feats are unclear and people disagree on them

@Unclechairman No, being 5-dimensional alone is enough to qualify. I just mentioned other reasons as well.

Anyway, so what do the rest of you think that we should do? We could make little footnotes about these profiles being for the pre-reboot continuity.

i think we add the unknown the ratings for the top tiers then say add the footnote for the pre reboot continuity and why the stats are unclear

then we could focus the archie pages on the post reboot which i can do( when im not busy and when the series gets enough feats to make pages for)

of course this is all within the consent of the admins and if you guys agree with me

I am fine with this solution, but don't know what others think?

Okay. So do you have any suggested wordings for the footnote explanation?

Are there any objections, or should we go ahead with this?

I have no problem with Darkness's solution, due to issues with repairs I haven't been able to be on recently.

No problem. Thank you for replying.

I object. Just slapping an "Unknown" rating on them seems like a cop-out, and we aren't going to get any more feats for the pre-Super Genesis Wave characters, so we ought to stick with what we have.

Also, have we resolved the issue over whether or not Chaos Knuckles and Enerjak are 5-dimensional? I'm fairly confident that at least the Chaos Force itself is 5-dimensional, and it is the source of power for all of the top tier characters, with Chaos Knuckles and Enerjak having a direct link with it that grant them powers far exceeding any other user of the Chaos Force.

Knuckles was a literal God, unlike Enerjak who had high mastery over the Chaos Force (he was capable of besting Shadow, who is also a master of it, effortlessly) Knuckles is ONE with the Chaos Force. Meaning that the highest feats of said Chaos Force in the Archie Sonicverse was something he should be capable of demonstrating. But like I said, Pre-Genesis Wave shouldn't matter that much anymore, and Ian writes off the Omega Tails feat completely. Characters are in "another universe" the old one got retconned (like new 52) and all they have are their memories of the old verse.

Okay. I have now attempted to update the relevant Archie Sonic pages as well as I could according to the results of this discussion.

When you see Mogul busting those planets, you see many other planets surrounding the explosion, both when you see him destroy it, and when Sonic and Tails watch him do it to another zone, after that when Mogul talks to them, you can see there's still plenty of cosmic stuff behind him, meaning only a planet was destroyed.

Multi-verse zone =/= multiverse.

Multi-verse zone = Zone from another multiverse.

Rating Unknown Tier to sonic just feels lazy to me as we do need to know what are they powerful for?

Least put like 2-C or 2-B to sonic is better for it.

Well, I have been told, and it is stated within the profiles, that they are apparently more powerful than Mogul, but we don't know how much more powerful, or if they are 2-C or 2-B?

Antvasima said:
Well, I have been told, and it is stated within the profiles, that they are apparently more powerful than Mogul, but we don't know how much more powerful, or if they are 2-C or 2-B?
Titan Tails did bring everything back to normal. Might as to be likely 2-B for Super Sonic and Enrjeck.

well for Enerjak it depends on his incarnation

because the Knuckles incarnation had about the same power as Chaos Knuckles just more control over it and the Original Enerjak was made in the Chaos Force

the other two incarnations are the ones that are unknown

Hmm. 2-B means more than 1000 universes at a time in destructive capacity. We don't list Archie Tails though. Let's wait to hear what the others think?

Antvasima said:
Hmm. 2-B means more than 1000 universes at a time in destructive capacity. We don't list Archie Tails though. Let's wait to hear what the others think?
Titan Taills should be at 2-B because after he beaten Mogul. He'll remade the millions of universes that were destroyed in a second.

There's a scan for that somehwere in the arc.

Darkness552 said:
so im guessing in this scan those are planets around the Universes or zones Zonic was talking about
Zone Cops
Yes, nothing in that implied anything about universes either. A multiverse holds many zones within it of course, they're going back to their own zones within their own respective multiverses.

Yes, but we still only have a profile for the game version of Tails, not Archie Tails.

Handsome Protagonist said:
Yes, nothing in that implied anything about universes either. A multiverse holds many zones within it of course, they're going back to their own zones within their own respective multiverses.
ok so you are telling me those zones which are given the vision as to being universes are planets and those are planets around them

Yeah OK im not going to argue about this as we clearly don't see eye to eye as no where in the comic are zones given the personification as a planet, only a universe or a place on a planet

No, those are all planets, WITHIN a universe. They're never said to be universes either, in the scan where Mobius destroyed an alternate universe version of Mobius, you can see it specify that it's basically an alternate universe Mobius, with "Stealth the Hedgehog" and "Professor Egg" being their universes counterparts to Sonic and Eggman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back