• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Apex Twins abilities are confusing?

The Apex Twins’s abilities are confusing like these:

Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Technology Manipulation, Biomancy, Pyromancy, Divination, Daemonology, Invisibility, Intangibility, Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Power Nullification, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Durability Negation, Can tear open holes into the Warp and remove foes from reality, Immortality (At least Type 1), Regeneration (Unknown levels), Teleportation

At no point is there hinted that these characters possesses these abilities, neither to they have feats of using or possessing these so why just not remove them? And if they somehow do where did they get these abilities from?

i agree with the other abilities tho.

matter manipulation , mind hax and reality is from scaling to psykers its becomes basic at below the apex twin level.

If they have statements, it should be fine to stay. But maybe a note is necessary that they don't have any feats with it

No clue. Just saying, if they have statements without feats, it should be alright. But I couldn't find any myself when I looked around, so it's a bit iffy

What... these are all basic Psyker powers for an Alpha level+ I believe, just contact a verse supporter to come on this thread.

@Crabwhale wouldja be so kind, father of mine?

This guy created the page for the Apex Twins, I could have used his help alot since he knows the most about them, because he made their page. Does anyone know why this guy isn’t online on the forums?

Azathoth was a Bureaucrat, he has since retired and simply left. He lost interest. Your best bets for this stuff is probably Crabwhale, Holyhotsauce, and maybe Wokistan.

Azathoth was a Bureaucrat, he has since retired and simply left. He lost interest. Your best bets for this stuff is probably Crabwhale, Holyhotsauce, and maybe Wokistan.
I already contacted wokistan. I got no response and that’s okay, some people are just busy. You did contact crabwhale. Thanks for that btw. I didn’t contact holyhotsauce, tho.

To put it quite simply and shortly, the profile is very old and very not good.

That's it.

...Okay, to elaborate, most of those are extrapolations based on what other Alpha+ psykers can do or should be able to do, and in a more organized manner would be perfectly fine on the profile.

Problem is the Apex Twins are very, very old lore from back in...like, 4th edition. And they haven't been touched since. Now while that's not even close to excluding them from canon (as per Games Workshop itself "everything is canon, not everything is true"), but yeah...take a look at the second part of that quote.

Needless to say that, combined with the complete lack of information we have on them, makes me cautious about having the profile at all.

I mean, they could be fine with some abilities we are sure they have. But the others. I talked about above, not really.

I agree with the rest of what you said, so either some of their abilities should be removed or sadly, the entire profile needs to be removed.

Back