• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Anti Spiral vs The Beyonders.

Just a thought, don't consider this a stomp or spite because of tier, the AP and Speed are the same and because of both having unique abilities, this could be an interesting fight.

I have to go with The Beyonders, they killed virtually every cosmic force of the marvel multiverse(Minus Death, but i may be wrong) , and the embodiment OF the multiverse. The Anti spirals have a major edge attacking with the big bang storm attack, but other then that i have to say Beyonders

Hm, I'd wanna say the Anti Spiral, they have more haxs and abilities over The Beyonders, because the Beyonders are labelled as having one ability, Reality Warping.

If reality warping is there one ability, thats one hell of a fine reality warping they do as they virtually annihilate everything with it, even if it took 3 beyonders to take out the living tribunal, we could assume one has enough strength to easily take out an entire universe at a whim seeing as they really ha dno trouble taking out the abstracts

Well, if the only known beyonders are the 3 that killed the tribunal and that was through high tier reality warping, and considering that the beyonders story is very inconsistant ((No harm intended)), it's hard to give it to them due to inconstistancy

We could assume those beyonders that fought Thor and Hyperion were infact drones, or ones that are of a lesser breed. But even if that was true we are still going to have to go with the ones who killed all the abstracts and LT , because it would truly be a stomp match if we sent the 4 tier ones at the spiral race

Well, assuming the ones who killed TLT and the abstracts are the highest breed of the beyonders, it'd be putting the strongest against the combined, hard to decide, we need more opinions on this.

Hmm... this is tricky.

While the Beyonders have better AP and durability, the Anti-Spirals have much better hax, the most important of which being Probability Manipulation, as well as the Multiversal Labrynth, which acts as an incredible form of mind hax, and Probability Manipulation would make the Beyonders' durability mostly irrelevant, as Probability Manipulation in TTGL works upwards of a 0% chance of initial success.

So overall, the Anti-Spiral has my vote.

The Everlasting said:
Hmm... this is tricky.
While the Beyonders have better AP and durability, the Anti-Spirals have much better hax, the most important of which being Probability Manipulation, as well as the Multiversal Labrynth, which acts as an incredible form of mind hax, and Probability Manipulation would make the Beyonders' durability mostly irrelevant, as Probability Manipulation in TTGL works upwards of a 0% chance of initial success.

This.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
The Everlasting said:
Hmm... this is tricky.

This.
That.

AkuAkuAkuma said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
The Everlasting said:
Hmm... this is tricky.

This.
That.
Then

beyonders wins cause we did'nt know how many are there cause they killed marvel multiverse's cosmic entities and destroy multiverse that the only existing universes is marvel universe earth 616 and the ultimate universe

Thats not a solid agrument either , if this thread will be devolved to arguments capable of being shattered with a light slap this thread might as well be closed

Back