• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After reading the Thanos Vs Sonic threads, I feel like buying a chaos gauntlet shirt... Anyway this is a fat incon: these are characters who normally only lose when they choose too.

Kinda funny since Thanos has nega-plot armour while Archie Sonic has borderline plot armour as an actually ability.

I just wanna day that while controversial it's nice to know that people are passionate about both Marvel and Sonic :

Anyway how long until we can add this?

Thanos via Sealing and Attack Reflection. I don't think Sonic can resist his precognition either. Only some sort of Acausality should allow that

Well, the thing is there's really no rule about how long a thread has to go on before we say that it's just incon. It's one thing when everyone/the majority vote for it. It's a whole other thing when it's just everyone voting for a side and both sides just stay neck and neck.

Given that both Thanos and Sonic are in 20's in terms of votes and we've gone over 500 posts, I'd wagered we could submit as incon based on that.

Back