• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos vs Darkseid

I'm just asking a question if you don't have the answer then why comment ? I'm just trying to learn something and hopefully complete debates on my end

@DragonBellKent4 You put this in the vsthreads board, you may want to move it to the Q&A one. Anyway True Form Darkseid can beat IG Thanos, but not his higher forms. There is also the fact that

• Thanos' most powerful form is relatively new
  • The comic from which Thanos with the Heart of the Universe comes from has misconceptions about it being canon.
  • IG Thanos is his most popular power-up.

Bro I'm new here thanks for that input & so heart of the universe Thanos and his other power ups stomp True Form Darkseid right ? Could you provide a brief paragraph on why ?

Someone told me this and I quote " Look, I'll put it like this:

Since you're obviously not understanding me...

I'm saying no Omnipotent beings in DC TRIED, since you're suddenly following me word for word, stopping Darksied because there was no need to. Marvel's tried stopping Thanos because he became an actual threat. Especially since he was going to destroy the entire universe to fix it.

Thanos was as strong, not weaker, not stronger, the same power as Darksied. The only edge Darksied could ever have in this was his experience. He had been in this form eons longer than Thanos.

Yeah, no doubt Thanos was unstoppable in Marvel: The End. Thing it seems you're not getting is...

Thanos HotU and True Darksied were an Unstoppable Force and Immovable Object.

Neither were truly beating the other. Only difference, Thanos could still be reasoned with. As that's what Adam Warlock did. He reasoned with Thanos, which led to Thanos wiping himself from the universe." so I'm lost and confused how would you debunk this

By pointing out the HotU Thanos has Tier 1 feats and True Form Darkseid doesn't. All he has is one statement that completely contradicts all other depictions.

Whoever told you that is in the notion that they are both equal in power. They are not. It doesn't even matter that Thanos is stronger, it takes a lot of conveniences for them to be remotely close to an "Unstoppable Force and Immovable Object". Not to fall into that Fallacy is a pretty obvious thing to do, so that speaks a lot about that person's reliability.

Back