• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, i dont have a brain to actually say who wins, but this match is a good one. they appear to have good ways to counter each other, but since divayth could free himself from nocturnal i think he would be capable to exit anything thanos do to him and the best thing he could do to incapacitate thanos would bfr him to oblivion and this would be enough, but i dont know much anything could change my opinion until this happen i will vote just to try to start this, divayth FRA

I agree with you. If Divayth manages to BFR Thanos to Oblivion he is ******. 1 Vote for Divayth.

It's actually very likely Divayth would do something like BFR to Oblivion. Divayth FRA.

What stop Thanos from sealing? He has precog and sealing is instant while Divayth doesn't immediately go for BFR and it takes time to do so.

He freed himself from Nocturnal, so I don't see how Thanos would be a problem. Plus he has precog as well.

Did nocturnal seal him (she doesn't have sealing on her profile)? Because if she just BFR'd him that wouldn't count. So Divayth does have precog but his bfr takes time while Thanos seals instantly so in a battle of who shoots first Thanos would always win.

I mean when you throw him against someone that doesn't resist sealing and the sealing Thanos uses is instant and his first move due to precog then yeah he's probably going to win.

I meant always wins in this match.

Ogbunabali said:
Every TES match is either wanked to the high heavens or donwplayed to Oblivion.
Misunderstood is a key word. CHIM is not a console command prompt, for example. Personally, Divayth Fyr can escape the claw of an omnipresent deity in her own realm. The feat should be vastly above the IG Thanos.

Ogbunabali said:
Literally every mage in TES can seal.
Kinda late, but I just noticed this. Literally none of our Elder Scrolls profiles have sealing and I've never heard of a spell that seals people. Yeah there is soul trap, but that puts people's souls into soul gems; that isn't combat applicable. Also I'm not sure if we even consider that as sealing on this site. Not trying to sound rude, and I'm sorry if I come off that way, but I'm more just curious as to how you got that, because I can't think of any sealing spells in the Elder Scrolls.

That's because the profiles themselves are very unfinished.

Have you played ESO? Have you seen this animation? Every other quest has you either seal or release someone that's sealed.

That's not sealing; sealing is something like the Mafuba or when Link seals away Ganon. What you linked is physical restraint, or if that truly is sealing that's vastly different to how Thanos' sealing works so Fyr escaping Elder Scrolls sealing wouldn't help him against Thanos'.

Ok I wasn't on WiFi so I didn't read what she was saying and was just looking at it quickly but after reading it that's still not sealing. Binding someone's essence isn't the same as sealing.

I still really doubt it's sealing as it could just be restrainment. I'll look into some more but binding and sealing are rarely the same thing.

Back