• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You don't have to look far. If you play Gauldur quests in Skyrim, there are literally writs of sealing in Naruto style. Gauldur brothers were literally country-level Bijuus being sealed in their respective tombs by a corp of Nordic battlemages.

These writs are implanted on their undead bodies of insane Magicka powers.

That's also not sealing. That's magical restrainment which is completely different; they might as well have been holding them down physically. Sealing and bidding/restrainment are vastly different abilities.

Well so far nobody has given me an actual example of sealing. Magic bidding and sealing aren't the same powers. That's why Link was able to defeat scp 682 (pre lots of revisions) despite him being able to resist magical bidding.

Even is its binding the essence this would fall as the second type of sealing, would not?

• The second type of sealing involves removing or locking attributes or even concepts of a target. Examples include sealing a target's magic or ki energy, or even their movement or consciousness. This type of sealing denies the target use of these aspects rather than specifically placing them in another object. These effects can be temporary or permanent depending on the user.

and what´s the diference between sealing someone in a object and binding in a object, since sealing also implies something to be attached in a object, just like the example of eso or gauldur?

Zhepar said:
The second type of sealing involves removing or locking attributes or even concepts of a target. Examples include sealing a target's magic or ki energy, or even their movement or consciousness. This type of sealing denies the target use of these aspects rather than specifically placing them in another object. These effects can be temporary or permanent depending on the user.
Elder Scrolls bidding doesn't count as that; it's not even close. Unless you want to say the soul stone from the MCU has sealing because it bids the sacrificed soul to it (that's why hulk couldn't resurrect Black Widow) (I say this because the only thing I've seen get close to sealing is that one person having their soul bound in the linked video, but that's even less like sealing than the soul stone and that doesn't have sealing). Also Thanos' sealing is both the first and second type of sealing at worst, so even if Fyr resist the second type of sealing (which he doesn't) he'll still fail as he wouldn't resist the other type and would get sealed.

I'm pretty sure he has also precogged Daedra who are also type 5s, but I'm not 100% on that, need to check.

Please Matthew, answer some of this question, divayth resist seal? and his level of precog? or this will be a 2 months of arguments that will at least, give elder scrolls a worst reputation in this wiki

If you mean Thanos, eveyone is saying nothing but stuff based on the info in his profile, which even lacks feats like him being aware of losing the IG from the moment he got the time gem. If this is really wanked then please explain how.

Back