• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Text Hiding

Is it possible to use some kind of "spoiler" tag?

I made my first edit without considering it and there is quite much text on the page as result.

<div class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" data-expandtext="Spoiler" data-collapsetext="Spoiler">

The Spoilers

</div>

<br/>

No idea why that sometimes doesn't align to the left btw. (use source code editor obviously)

Hmm, should this coding be added to the Standard Format for Character Profiles? It could be rather useful for people who want to add this type of stuff...

Maybe.

Tough before that it would be good if anyone figures out why that stuff aligns to the right in profiles.

I would not use that code if I were you. It looks messy, and it doesn't work properly/aligns to the right, as DT stated.

May I use the spoilers coding for the Super Robot Page? Perhaps it could prove to be useful in the future.

The fact that the spoiler tag constantly aligning to the right is a bit of a concern, however. Perhaps there is a way to align the spoiler tag to the left, or to the center?

Well, we should probably only use it for massive segments of trivia, such as the one linked above.

I do not know how to align it to the left however.

Back