• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tet profile look like kinda weird it should be revised. Since, when Tet was still an Old Deus he didn't have any feats because he is the weakest Old Deus, when he manifest his body at that moment he bacame One True God, so the Old Deus key should be removed.

Any feats like the one in Attack Potency the scan was just for the One True God key.

Watching Sora and Shiro sassing God, everyone around felt their hearts squeezed almost hard enough to rupture.

—The one standing before them was the One True God—Tet.
He who had the authority to erase the world and make a new one on a whim. But Tet himself just smiled back with no sign of concern. (v1 epilogue)

In addition, for his Stamina it would scaled to Holou and his Self-Sustenance should be changed to All Types.

Last edited:
Not everything on his profile is due to being One True God tho, stuffs like AE or immortality are definitely from his Old Deus key just like physiology of all other Old Deus, but yea that key must have no AP feat (featless to be more accurate), you can change it for sure

It would be better if just has 1 key which is One True God, since One True God is just a "title" that indicates a person has a conceptual device and it never said thats changed the physiology of the vessel of it. So I think it seems fine.

For the record, you can create separate tabbers for characters p&a without giving them new keys. Just make a note for it somewhere on the profile.

Also since tet isn't being used in matches, don't think it matters much, tbh.

I'm confused, did you mean to create 2 tabbers just for Old Deus and One True God on the P&A right? if so what about the others, such as AP, Speed, etc

Btw the current profiles of NGNL have a lot of scans from fan translation so if someone can change them to official one pls do

I think in the one true God tab, you can write "All previous plus"

Also changing scan links is perfectly fine

abilities looks fine. I got some different ideas for the keys thing. Lemme make a sandbox of my own rq if you don't mind

What I see in your sandbox is same like the current profile, tbh.

Tet Old Deus has no feats or featless since birth. For the parts of AP, Speed, Durability, etc, it should be counted as One True God only that I mean.

It should be Low 2-C from the scan (because thats from Stargrail introduction) , then it would be Unknown since OTG already transcends all beings on there.

What I see in your sandbox is same like the current profile, tbh.
Yeah, but just without the keys
Tet Old Deus has no feats or featless since birth. For the parts of AP, Speed, Durability, etc, it should be counted as One True God only that I mean.

It should be Low 2-C from the scan (because thats from Stargrail introduction) , then it would be Unknown since OTG already transcends all beings on there.
Been a while since I read that, but so its just removing the "old deus" part in low 2c section of ap?

Yeah that's done. The low 2c part is there because that's the most explicit and tierable feat/statement we have of him so far.

So what next, whether the old deus key should be deleted or not, otherwise it would be better to make 2 tabbers as you said, and for AP from Old Deus it will be Unknown, then Low 2-C will be counted as AP from One True God..

Formatting wise, you put unknown first, not the other way around. It looks weird and out of place on the wiki - since "Unknown, x tier" is basically the standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back