• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terrarian VS The Player (Minecraft) (CONCLUDED)

Nah, The Terrarian doesn't really have anything too haxy outside of some degree of life draining with the Vampire Knifes and the Life Drain Staff

If The Terrarian is baseline, then it is 27 tons vs 11 tons

Steve is stronger and more durable but The Terrarian has litteraly every other advantage

I go for the Terrarian too

Both his malee and ranged arsenals are vastly more effective and varieted than Steve's, having several homing options and having better range

His defensive arsenal is better too, with Steve lacking ways to counter his invisibility, Ankh shield blocking most of Steve's status effect minus wither, healing not being interruptible and a much better teleportation

to add to this, the Terrarian' summons and turrets are much better than Steve's iron golems and dogs, his flight is much more manuverable, has multiple burn status effects [Being on fire is not curable by milk] and his potions outweight those of Minacraft.

and lastly, the Terrarian is a much more capable fighter, having fought against a lot more bosses than Steve and having fought against armies [Minecraft has the raids of villages, but those would be below even the Goblin Invasions because of sheer number difference and the Dark Mage miniboss]

Terrarian wins pretty easily for reason above. Sucks that both of these characters got downgraded into the dirt, but at least they can now have a somewhat fair match between each other.

terraria has better solo gameplay, minecraft has better multiplayer gameplay :eek:

Terrarian fra tho. Still think this might be a stomp

Oh, I was about to do it but I'm happy that you did it! I'm a bit slow at doing that so thanks for making it quicker!!!! >W<

Davidgumazon said:
100 Megaton Tsar Bomba said:
this proves that 2D > 3D
correction: 3D > 2D
reason: kills fortnite

whilst: terraria only beats roblox
Correction: Fortnite dies because it's players turn 9, old enough to watch PewDiePie, and since he's playing Terraria now it is automatically superior to Fortnite.

I already know this match is concluded but letting you know if Steve had all his enchantments he might have a chance or turn into a Inconclusive match because of thorns.

Baubles said:
I already know this match is concluded but letting you know if Steve had all his enchantments he might have a chance or turn into a Inconclusive match because of thorns.
Not really. Steve has AP and durability but The Terrarian has everything else.

Thorns has only a 45% chance to proc, also the Terraria has better healing, faster Regenerationn and his own thorns effect, so he can outlast Steve if it comes down to it

Back