• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Soul Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Intangibility of some weapons, Life Manipulation, Transformation, Statistics Reduction, Teleportation, Durability Negation and Status Effect inducement

(some of these MIGHT not be too useful but Finn's profile is a mess)

Well, I would say the Terrarian would win because of two reasons.

1. The Terrarian has a little of hax in their invincibility (having at the very least a second to do anything when their hit)

2. The Terrarian has many defense reduction items and weapons or can just outright negate Finn's defense (to an extent with Luminite Bullets and the Solar Flare, I'm not including the Lightning Aura Staff since it uses lightning, which Finn is immune to)

Yeah your right, the thing that makes me really lean over to the Terrarian is the invincibility. Even if it is a second, the Terrarian still has weapons that attack at light speed (like the Last Prism)

Xander560 said:
Yeah your right, the thing that makes me really lean over to the Terrarian is the invincibility. Even if it is a second, the Terrarian still has weapons that attack at light speed (like the Last Prism)
I'd count that as GM, but cross necklace.

Xander560 said:
Terrarian still has weapons that attack at light speed (like the Last Prism)
Just now realized that speed is =, so a speed blitz isn't going to help that much

Back