• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Mobius System (Turn Null)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
So should we close this thread?
Lmfao now you censoring 😂 you close the threads that put you in a difficult position. Infinite Turn Null = potentially infinite buster. Ill open as kany thread as needed to make the changes. No wonder vsbattles community is hated by everyone. You ask scans and explanation they close threads cause they have none 😂 Rimuru needs a AP buff. Or if not I'll make a new thread about rimuru 2-C downgrade. Infinite Turn Null = potentially infinite buster

2-B likely higher. Close the thread and run away... Now i understand why Vsbattles is looked down by everyone lmao bunch of dudes who apply changes as they see fit and reject anything that would solo their favorite character lmfaooo

Dont even waste your time, they used my explanation to explain their featless 2-B. They keep denying infinite turn null will lead to a "2-B possibly higher" tier (which they interpreted as 2-A when i clearly said "possibly higher". But as soon as 1 of their friends agree they make the changes without even waiting for more opinions 😂 these bunch of clowns is the reason VSBattles community is laughed at by literally anyone. You ask them to prove 2-B, not a single scan dropped, not a single explanation dropped lol they just close threads and run away. Lmaooooooo

TArclight said:
Dont even waste your time, they used my explanation to explain their featless 2-B. They keep denying infinite turn null will lead to a "2-B possibly higher" tier (which they interpreted as 2-A when i clearly said "possibly higher". But as soon as 1 of their friends agree they make the changes without even waiting for more opinions 😂 these bunch of clowns is the reason VSBattles community is laughed at by literally anyone. You ask them to prove 2-B, not a single scan dropped, not a single explanation dropped lol they just close threads and run away. Lmaooooooo
Lol true they also said "we dont use multipliers for the tier"... You go to see Kaguya tier explanation: "possibly higher (her stats increases exponentially)" 😂 im dead

Both the Administration and we must be honest with the facts and evidence that they actually exist. I do not have the sources to confirm any of your victorious marches and jokes of brilliant strategists. I just think that even if this modification is possible, but as they say"I found a castle standing on a pillar of salt and pillar of sand" (Sorry, if lyrics are rong from Viva la Vida)Therefore, it is necessary to wait for the release of light novel chapter in order to precisely point a finger not in the eye, but in the exact text, if the moderator or administrator people are blind and with their level of knowledge of development of such characters are not able to apply new knowledge to stick changes. Do not consider it an insult, but at such moments usually make a temporary update, and then, if there is no result and approval from all sides, the information is either erased or remains as an additional possible window requiring confirmation. So i hope everything will end quietly.

I will close this thread then, and the new members here who keep making hostile mocking comments and disobeying staff instructions need to quickly adapt to our community, or we will be forced to ban them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back