• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Dai Nana Ouji Dattanode: Scaling

Digital_Franz

He/Him
I'm making this thread to evaluate the use of multipliers for the verse.

The problem with the verse is that Lloyd is the one with a lot more destruction feats.

Demons are entities that have been said to be capable of destroying a nation but this is only narratively. In fact, they do not have the Country level and they are not even close to it.

So I wanted to use a x4 multiplier on this feat from Rank 10 to Rank 1 Demons.

This seems valid to me because the Demon Lords are said to be so far above the Demon scale and Guisarme was able to destroy Lloyd's barrier.

Additionally, even though it hasn't been mentioned, it's obvious that Lloyd's Incantation Roll boosts his magic, which shows the difference between the power of his attacks and that of his barriers. Since he compiles a hundred spells to cast them in one attack, I preferred to consider this as a x100 multiplier which is not insignificant when the double incantation in his case is a x1000 multiplier.

So with this feat divided by a hundred, the Demon Lords will be at 7-C while Rank 1 Demons would be at 8-A.

Using the x4 multiplier, it would be consistent with the scaling chain of the verse and it would fit with feats like destroying a layer of the MC's barrier which is 7-C. These multipliers are those used by this scaling chain.

Last edited:
Back