• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenma Ootake Hax Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it is not in the OP and i want to add the ressurection to the gods physiology page and maybe the death manip since yakou also did a death manip thing and he said it was because of taikyoku
It's the Resistance to Death Manipulation which should be on the physiology page not Resurrection.

I'll handle physiology page, since I need to put the scans in Imgur and all.
Alright i will handle Yakou and Ootake please can you help tag ant to unlock this pages or if you can unlock it?

I also renamed the Gods Physiology page to God Physiology. Is this accurate grammar?

I also renamed the Gods Physiology page to God Physiology. Is this accurate grammar?
I’m not against it, but just going off the series’s lore, that would only apply to Hado gods, but it’s probably better to ask yuri

Is it acceptable for the rest of you if I lock the pages and this thread then?

Okay. I will lock that page as well then. Is there anything else left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back