• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenma Ootake Hax Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was looking on Ootake's profile, but there are a few things missing from his powers and abilities section (same applies to other Tenma, of course).

For Ootake, he should have death manipulation and things like resurrection as well due to his fight with Madara. Both of their laws have been described as having the color of death, and Ootake's world has even been described as one of death. His sand being death itself or some shit like that.

So, I do believe that he would have death manipulation and resurrection. I'll just show some scans for it

Here, Ootake's world has been stated to "having the sign of death"

Here, it's quite blatantly called a world of death

Even the sand in the world is referred to as death (kinda)

In fact, Yakou was actually losing life force just by standing in Ootake's world

A weaker person would've died instantly there.

It's even stated that nothing but death exists in this world and Yakou could hear the phrase, "want to die" across this world.

Ootake has been referred to as a mass of death

Ootake even refers to it as a concept of death (kinda)

And when Ootake oneshots colorless Taikyoku Yakou, it's described as an absolute, inevitable death that commanded Yakou's entire existence.

There's a bunch of other stuff, but that's the basics, but for resurrection, it'd probably be the whole thing with both him and Yakou being killed and coming back 217 times.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/826304366621229057/826684281261654126/image0.png

For some minor stuff, I'd argue some power bestowal for Mithra seeing as she can grant commandments, which can also act as curse manip due to the consequence to breaking one's commandment being death, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
to Make a better CRT, try posting a translation of the scans you are using 99 out a 100 dont know anything about japanese

And i am neutral on the point you said aside resurection which i agree he should have i mean why is it not there already

anyway the death manip still falls under EE, just deeper ootake entire existence is EE so yes it is also a form of death manipulation already and thats is his law and what he is doing EE

And i am neutral on the point you said aside resurection which i agree he should have i mean why is it not there already

anyway the death manip still falls under EE, just deeper ootake entire existence is EE so yes it is also a form of death manipulation already and thats is his law and what he is doing EE
Again, his world is blatantly referred to as a world of death. The sand is death. It's even called a concept of death. It shouldn't just be brushed aside as an extension of existence erasure and should also be added. It's even stated that both he and Madara embody death, which should also be further proof.

Taikyoku users should also all resist the death manip, since Yakou was said to survive this "sand of death" because of having Taiji even when Colorless.

Taikyoku users should also all resist the death manip, since Yakou was said to survive this "sand of death" because of having Taiji even when Colorless.
That's true. I think they even state that without it, he would have instantly died. Tho, it's probably not the best resistance cause he was still losing life force.

I’d also argue that if Taiji users resist Death manip, they’d have individual resistances

I mean...if they can resist the Taikyoku of another character, they'd resist the hax that the character would have. For example, Hajun would resist Merc's time manip, Ren's time stop, etc. Obviously, that's just a small example.

I thought Shinza was being removed from the wiki? Is that no longer the case?

If it stays then I guess I agree with this.

I mean...if they can resist the Taikyoku of another character, they'd resist the hax that the character would have. For example, Hajun would resist Merc's time manip, Ren's time stop, etc. Obviously, that's just a small example.
It is different tho. Madara was stated to be able to resist because of having Taiji, but the actual value and all didn't matter. It wasn't Ootake's law in itself.

Also Hajun already has statements of resisting all craving except Amaterasu, so that's different.

It is different tho. Madara was stated to be able to resist because of having Taiji, but the actual value and all didn't matter. It wasn't Ootake's law in itself.

Also Hajun already has statements of resisting all craving except Amaterasu, so that's different.
I mean...he'd still have resistance.

Ren's time stop
it is not time stop it is eternal stagnation it is something way greater than time stop, and all gods would have resistance to time stop anyway there are feats from DI, and also they can exist where there is no concept of time

it is not time stop it is eternal stagnation it is something way greater than time stop, and all gods would have resistance to time stop anyway there are feats from DI, and also they can exist where there is no concept of time
I was merely simplifying it. It is a time stop, but not just a time stop (if that makes any sense). Besides, it's marked as time stop on his profile.

His statements are more to do with him destroying other cravings, rather than resisting them.

More evidence is that Ootake’s aura is pretty blatantly stated to kill whatever’s around it…

Seeing as this thread seems to be going smoothly and everyone seems to be agreeing, can the stuff be implemented

I think Ootake having death manip is a given, and Yakou scans should be translated and put on Imgur to make it a general god resistance (I can handle the latter).

I think Ootake having death manip is a given, and Yakou scans should be translated and put on Imgur to make it a general god resistance (I can handle the latter).
Alright, cool. For Ootake’s death manipulation, who’ll implement the changes?

Why the physiology page? It should just be for Ootake. I also did put a scan which talks about them dying and coming back 217 times, but I’ll put a few more scans.

Cause of Yakou statement, sorry it would be yakpu also getting the death manip

1. For the first time in his life, Yakou’s heart was filled with the strong desire, with the color of killing intent.
  2. I am Enma, the one who convicts — the judge of dead, King of Yama.
  3. Then, there’s no reason to keep alive the one before him, he will judge him, and then throw him down. To the abyss of nothingness.
  4. Sweeping away the fatal fate that was thrown on him, he felt empathy with that hell, the most suitable for him. Different from Yato, another kind of standstill, he responded to another worst Tenma of Yatsukahagi.
  5. 「──太・極──」
  6. 「神咒神威――夜摩閻羅天」
  7. Honoring the keen insight of his dead teacher, Mikado Ryuumei, here, at this moment, with those resounding words, Madara Yakou’s Taikyoku raised.
  8. In the split moment, the sand surrounding him disappeared.
  9. Yakou’s flesh reappeared, gaining it’s form again. His body, and his clothes, destroyed before, now restored as if it was natural.
  10. Yakou: Ha-ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
  11. And then, it was followed by the wave of massacre. A hurricane of destruction.
  12. Both of them now are the gods of death. Death kills death, and as the result, the fact of Yakou’s dying disappeared.
  13. Ootake: ...Just as I’ve thought.
  14. Foreseeing Yakou’s burst of laughter, Ootake’s empty voice answered.
  15. Ootake: Once before, there was a man who wanted to run from the end by stopping time.
  16. Ootake: “I am different from you”, he said. We were born from the same poison, but that’s what he decided to believe.
  17. Ootake: Really, since it gave him a victory, it was a strong choice. But you…
  18. He looked at Yakou. And after doing that, his gloomy words sounded.
  19. Ootake: It seems that you’ve choosen the same thing as I did.
  20. Yakou: Exactly. It looked extremely fascinating.
  21. They were similar, since they’ve both aimed at the single point of death. That’s why, regardless of how heavy was the fate that bringed them there, in the end they just were driven together as the magnets.
  22. Actually, everything that he and Yakou did before that point seemed like a string puppet’s actions.
  23. Once defeated by Morei, talking with Momiji, with each metting with Tenma Yakou’s expectations raised.
  24. And as his Taikyoku kept being shaprened and improved, preparing for that moment...
  25. Yakou: It seems that I’ve made a right choice. Our meeting as the opponents like that was surely the right thing.
  26. Yakou: It’s thrilling...A-ah, that feels so good.
  27. Two masses of impossible death coming into contact. Enma and the iron tiger, who both live in hell, both of them were extremely proficent at destruction.
  28. Yakou closed and opened his hand a few times, getting used to the overwhelming power filling himself. His fingers danced elegantly, creating the bonji symbols in the sky
  29. Yakou: Like that? No, that’s wrong… may be like that?
  30. Heaven, earth — making a mudra, weaving yin and yang together, a technique that he’ve used countless times before, he now have learned anew.
  31. Namely, the new power of his Taikyoku.
  32. Yakou: Or, may be…
  33. Law of death — in order to overpower the absolute death of Ootake.
  34. Yakou: Like that?

Can i get scan of the ressurection?

Cause of Yakou statement, sorry it would be yakpu also getting the death manip

Can i get scan of the ressurection?
I already sent some. Also, on the god physiology page it says type 1 instead of type 2 for conceptual manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back