• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenchi Muyo! VS Marvel Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Choushin and the Counter-Actor are all tier 1-A. The Fulcrum is an aspect of the OAA, and as such does not count if the supreme entities are sitting it out. Marvel does not have any other 1-A entities. I don't see how this is even a fight?

The Living Tribunal is only pretty low 1-B in its absolutely strongest version. The Beyonders are tier 2-B, as they were destroyed by a few thousand universes blowing up. Is this a troll thread?

Tenchi Muyo stomps.

Even the Dimensional supervisors can stomp Marvel, since they are at least 23 dimensional and no one in Marvel is that high.

It has four 1-A entities actually, and we really have no idea where the Fulcrum should be placed.

Oh right, forgot about The Counter-Actor.

But aside from The Fulcrum (Who I can believe being 1-A), Tenchi Muyo! stomps.

Well, he may just be a manifestation of the OAA, in which case it might be better to just delete his profile, and write "The Fulcrum" as an alias in the One Above All's profile? Or he might be a separate entity, in which case we don't know his level at all, other than that he is stronger than the Celestials.

Mid time:

Tenchi Muyo! is fisting Marvel. OAA and Kami agreed to become The Fulcrum and Tenchi (that means they are their second most powerful level) so they don't lose all the action.

How does being an aspect of a tier 0 being make him beyond dimensions? It makes no sense. Marvel doesn't even have infinite dimensions as of now, so how can a character be beyond infinite dimensions, if the verse doesn't even have infinite dimensions to begin with?

The Everlasting said:
How do you know Marvel doesn't have infinite dimensions?
Because it's never stated that current Marvel has infinite dimensions.

Only the PR Beyond Realm was stated to be infinite dimensional, and that's non canon, and the current Beyond Realm was only described as 4 dimensional by Kosmos and Kubik.

The Everlasting said:
But Tenchi Muyo! only has 22 dimensions, but The Choushin are still 1-A.
The Choushin were explictly stated to be beyond the concept of dimensions.

They could have created an infinite dimensional structure if they wanted to.

Being a piece of a Tier 0 being should likely make him 1-A, and I think the only reason he isn't 0 is because he stated Tiamut was is equal.

Hasn't Ant told you know to not try to change major statistics in a verse already

and i believe the Marvel writers true intent were to make TOAA that powerful or so Ant and DarkLK said

I'm not trying to change his tier, I'm just arguing that he's not on the same level as the Choushin. I believe Fulcrum shouldn't be ranked as 1-A, but I'm not trying to get the wiki to change his ranking.

Never mind. I personally wonder if we should remove the Fulcrum's profile, and insert it as an alias in the OAA's profile, or if we should rate his statisticsas "Unknown"? Having a Celestial as an equal, even an ascended Celestial, should be nowhere near enough to rate it at 1-A.

I'd say move it to TOAA's page as an alias, as (To me at least) they're pretty much the same entity.

Okay. It is just that the issue with an ascended Celestial beings its equal more hints at tier 2-A than 1-A, much less tier 0.

Well, given how we barely know anything about the Fulcrum, like I said, make it TOAA's alias and add a tabber for an image. Does that sound good?

@LOC True. Maybe we should rank him as unknown instead? We don't really know anything about him.

@The Everlasting Well, as LOC said, we do have profiles for the Primal Monitor's various aspects, so maybe merging it was a bad idea.

Antvasima said:
No, we don't.
Ah but you misunderstand my friend, the fulcrum told that one guy. Flaming headed celestial( the rogue one ) that he had become his equal. Therefore. Two Toaas in marvel. And only one is sitting out this fight. Oh I see this was already posted in thread. Well damn. Flame headed celestial wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back