• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I like how I havent played Arena in years and when I write a nice comment, I remembered a few things oof. <\3

Teddie via bfr, Persona efficiency (I guess?), and Invulnerability to Morgana's Element.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Morgana resists BFR. But yeah, this seems to be a good old fashioned RPG fight
Yaldys BFR is far different then Teddys. Dont think it counts. Plus, Yaldy BFR not working on Morgana is no indication it wouldnt work if Teddy tried it. Otherwise, we would NLF his resistance even playing benefit of the doubt. It likely will not work the first time, but a few times would be enough. Plus, the BFR isnt permenant enough for a win con, just icing on the cake. A more accurate answer to act as an addendum is Teddy uses TVs to teleport, likely bfr, just out versatile Morgana.

Yaldy's BFR is actually more similar to Teddie's than you'd think. The only real difference is that one is a portal and the other is forced teleportation.

That said, while Morgana has a somewhat notable AP advantage (a rough 3 magnitudes greater than Lavenza compared to Teddie's 2) and is definitely more skilled in combat, not to mention how he ca negate Teddie's invulnerability to Wind, Teddie is still far more versatile and unpredictable with his rapid battle-oriented shapeshifting, and has triple the evasion against most of Morgana's standard attacks.

Honestly, this is a pretty decisive win for Teddie. If it weren't for Morgana having Wind Break and superior AP, I'd even call this a stomp. And how frightening a world we live in, where Teddie borderline stomps Morgana...

Solacis said:
I will have to message you about the first thing cuz I might be missing something on teddys bfr.

I had a comment on inconclusive cuz they were practically the same game skillset wise.

Praise the bear!

Back