• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Technoblade vs Tanjiro

My dream anime fight has come true.

• Both are 8-B, Tanjiro in Post-Pillar Training State
  • Technoblade has all his equipment, dogs are capped at 5, he only has enough blocks to summon 1 Wither
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Battle takes place in a Minecraft plains biome
Orphan:

Orphan Obliterator:

Last edited:
Before I say anything I should let it be known my knowledge on the Dream SMP is limited and I'm anime only on Demon Slayer so I'm going off profiles far more than my own knowledge.
From what I can tell Tanjiro is capable of contending with Akaza (and wrecking him with a super form) who is on par with Giyuu, who holds the same rank as Sanemi, who barely scratched Kokushibo, who is far above this feat(70.1 tons) while Techno is significantly above people capable of contending with Withers(38.5 tons). It's extremely debatable but I'd say that Techno has a small advantage given how far the gap between Sanemi and Kokushibo seemed.

From what I can tell Tanjiro is ridiculously smarter while Techno is significantly more skilled, but the plains don't leave much for the former to work with so I'd say Techno has the advantage here.

While Tanjiro most definitely has higher stamina (trained for a week with little nourishment and no sleep as opposed to Techno working for days) I don't think that it's enough to make up for the skill gap and I didn't notice anything in the powers and abilities section for either that sways me, though I wasn't as thorough in that area.

Tanjiro has precog and resistance to various things Technoblade can throw at him, but Technoblade also has superior equipment that could get past Tanjiro's guard. Technoblade has limited flight, potions, golden apples, and regular regen in the form of regular nourishment and golden apples. He also has his shield that absorbs all sorts of damage.

I personally think that Technoblade will definitely outlast Tanjiro while being able to use Ender pearls to properly navigate, since Technoblade is extremely skilled at harnessing his teleportation. Technoblade can use his rocket launcher, which has a huge area of effect, as well as tipped arrows that can slow Tanjiro down.

Don't know anything about Demon Slayer, so probably won't participate in this discussion.
Just a quick question:
  • Both are 8-B, Tanjiro in Post-Pillar Training State
  • Technoblade has all his equipment
Since Techno is 8-B with his equipment only, and otherwise it would be redundant to write, do the second line means that Techno also has his optional equipment?

Since Techno is 8-B with his equipment only, and otherwise it would be redundant to write, do the second line means that Techno also has his optional equipment?
Well he's 8-B with his gear aka his armor, equipment includes all his potions, trident, shield, ender pearls, golden apples, etc.

Actually come to think of it, Technoblade's axe can cause memory loss? So it's really a matter of Technoblade hitting Tanjiro once

vote Tanjirou for reactive power level, See-trough world, and his analytical preditcion

Vote Tanjirou: anslyticl prediction he can sniff the next opponent move so he will dogde the axe and the dogs, reactive power level he will get faster and will avoid the attacks, and the see trough world wich slow his perception of time to react to attacks

Vote Tanjirou: anslyticl prediction he can sniff the next opponent move so he will dogde the axe and the dogs, reactive power level he will get faster and will avoid the attacks, and the see trough world wich slow his perception of time to react to attacks
you realize that there's 100's of dogs and that techno is far more skilled in combat than tanjiro even if he has predictions doesn't mean he won't get overwhelmed against such a large army of dogs and techno can also spawn more withers to further give tanjiro problems he just needs to land a few hits which will not only damage tanjiro greatly but also cause him to lose his memories making him more and more unable to fight

oh in this case i vote Technoblade then, 100 hundred dogs are too much Tanjirou have to handle with even to fight the one who control them

in fact the problem with Tanjirou is that he has poor range, no aoe attacks and can't really fight multiple enemies like 100 superhuman dogs at once

yeah not only does techno out range him he also overwhelms with dogs and even if tanjiro somehow deals with the dogs techno can also spawn 50 withers and he also uses invis pots and strength pots to make the wolves more powerful so yeah techno most likely takes this

Hold on maybe we should cap the dogs because 100s of dogs isn't going to make it very fair, let's cap it at 10, and the Withers should also be attacking technoblade.

Hold on maybe we should cap the dogs because 100s of dogs isn't going to make it very fair, let's cap it at 10, and the Withers should also be attacking technoblade.
pearls to get out of the withers aggro range is a strat he has used

Technoblade is only allowed one Wither for the fight, so that we're not just letting him spam help.

Technoblade has a cap on his withers and dogs, but otherwise he has the rest of his equipment to use without trouble.

Isnt this just an endurance battle then, in which case techno can just chip down tanjiro while he flys away + pearls if he feels he is going to get overwhelmed

wouldn't techno be way stronger than tanjiro if he uses strength 2 + god apple so he can be really reckless cause of the insane regen plus resistance and techno also has thorns so tanjiro would also take damage if he hit techno so even with only 10 dogs and 1 wither I still think techno takes this due to more skilled in combat, potions to buff him and regen him, thorns to damage tanjiro, and god apples, and turtle potions to make himself more durable

Last edited:
then he should be able to use speed 2 and strength 2 to blitz and 1 shot or am I wrong
Tanjiro has reactive power level so he should be able to keep up in response to Technoblade. And if Technoblade could do that, this would be a stomp thread and not valid.

Tanjiro's been able to fight heavily injured before with broken bones and heavy blood loss, his endurance is nothing to scoff at.

Plus his precognition makes him a beast against Technoblade, simply because he can see attacks coming based on Techno's movements.

Tanjiro has struggled against multiple opponents though has shown to be good competent at it too facing Demons at many certain instances though Nezuko was also there to help him out. He has to contend not only against Technoblade's varied arsenal but also multiple 8-C wolves and an equally tanky Wither throwing projectiles. I'm not making any strong statements but Tanjiro still has to contend with not just injuries but the Wither effect, Technoblade's rockets and status effect arrows, and his memory manip axe.

It's really a matter of how many times Tanjiro can make a mistake, and how long he can last sustaining the injuries he receives.

can you tell me some feats of endurance of tecno?
Going by minecraft logic, Technoblade should be equal. Though Tanjiro has fought multiple times heavily injured, Technoblade has consistently pulled through outnumbered fights at near death, capable of mining for days, and maintains that stamina through his heavy consumption of food.

Tanjiro has struggled against multiple opponents though has shown to be good competent at it too facing Demons at many certain instances though Nezuko was also there to help him out. He has to contend not only against Technoblade's varied arsenal but also multiple 8-C wolves and an equally tanky Wither throwing projectiles. I'm not making any strong statements but Tanjiro still has to contend with not just injuries but the Wither effect, Technoblade's rockets and status effect arrows, and his memory manip axe.

It's really a matter of how many times Tanjiro can make a mistake, and how long he can last sustaining the injuries he receives.
if tanjiro makes a mistake he's pretty screwed due to the axe of peace having memory manip which would make tanjiro lose his memories and make him much less capable and techno also has potions of harming plus arrows of weakness, instant damage, and poison to further give him an advantage

doesn't techno have totems of undying? cause I know he has like 5 on the dream/SMP

Last edited:
how would fire resistance effect the dance of the fire god since that should be a fire technique so wouldn't its damage be greatly reduced by fire res

Dance of the Fire God isn't actual fire, or at least most of its power and damage is not in its elemental aspect, so Technoblade's resistance to fire won't be a factor.

Sooo, about totems of undying... Yeah, I was wrong. No matter how you look at it, you can't ignore six totems hidden in his ender chest -_-
Feel free to restict them though.

Well I do think it is pretty clear who's going to win since Tanjiro has his work cut out for him being outnumbered and having less means of lasting longer versus Technoblade

Back