• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Plush Girl : 0
Lizard Girl : 7
Incon : 0

Parian has prior knowledge and 2 High 8-C dolls
Starting distance is 30 meters

Summons means I can't equalize speed, thanks Jotaro. Luckily they're both pretty similar in speed I think. The creature Parian's dolls scales to is this fast

Last edited:
No idea about the doll girl....
It's as simple as it gets. She beats people up with her dolls. The only interesting thing about her is that her telekinesis only works on her dolls and random corpses. I assume that would include any of Lizardy's inert parts

It's as simple as it gets. She beats people up with her dolls. The only interesting thing about her is that her telekinesis only works on her dolls and random corpses. I assume that would include any of Lizardy's inert parts
Lizardy's parts are still alive. Not really inert Nor dead.

And how good are the mid-high tiers of para verse?
Basically they need to be fought off by a group of people who can solo groups of heroes that can normally take down an army. At least as far as I can recall

And Parian fought one of those characters with just her dolls

So uh, I did a count on the AP. The AP advantage is now 3x on Lizardy's end. Seeing as to how she originally lost due to size and skill, I wonder how this'll work now

Back