• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team RWBY vs Naruto (age 17)

While searching for his freind Susuke, Naruto is misled by false intel that the members of team RWBY know where he is. Ruby Rose informs him that they have no idea as to his whereabouts. However, frustrated by his long and tireless search and desprit to find his freind, Naruto will not listen to reason and acquiesces them of working for Orochimaro. He then dicides that if they will not give him the information then he will have to beat it out of them.

no tailed beast mode

Naruto-1

RWBY-5

Naruto2
Rwby by i3ushidokuroi-d6r0986
Time to say goodbye

I'll give this to Team RWBY with High difficulty. While Naruto has a decent advantage in AP (besides Silver Eyes Ruby) and a slight advantage in speed (Mach 380 vs RWBY's Mach 352), the four of them combined can easily overwhelm his durability, and abilities such as Ruby's Semblance and Weiss' Haste Glyphs can easily close the speed gap. He would also likely have trouble with abilities such as Weiss' Gravity Dust, Blake's Dust clones, and should one of them actually be killed Ruby's Silver Eyes would likely activate from the trauma (Similar to what happened with Pyrrha), which would definitely put Naruto down. Plus at this point Naruto needed time to charge his most powerful attack in order to be able to use it, was unable to use it more than a few times before becoming exhausted, and none of his other attacks are near that level of power. Team RWBY should be able to take this.

@Pepper Tailed Beast Naruto would be unfair as none of them would be able to do any damage to him.

Yeah the clones would help, but i meant if RWBY managed to land some good hits on him he would go down. Four MCB level characters vs one character with MCB level durability, thats what i meant

Pepper14832 said:
Tailed beast Naruto is unfair? Yet, 4v1 is fair? At least 1 tail or 2 at least. At the most, 4.
I think hundreds of clones compensates for that.

His 4 tailed form is large town level, even his weaker ones would at least be Town level, the gap is huge. And yeah, 4 v 1 is fair if the one has comparable defense and superior attack, especially if it's a clone user.

Anyways I agree with Weekly, team RWBY takes this high diff.

Pepper14832 said:
Tailed beast Naruto is unfair? Yet, 4v1 is fair? At least 1 tail or 2 at least. At the most, 4.
Shippuden Naruto doesn't have a key with one to three tails. But it would give him an extra boost in power.

I vote for Team RWBY for what WeeklyBattles said. Naruto is just Building level normally so he would be getting overpowered regularly. And he can't use Rasenshuriken more than once since it does cellular damage to his arm. I don't think his clones can compensate for him because they are also just at least Building level and they won't be able to use Rasenshuriken. They wouldn't be able to distract Team RWBY long enough for Naruto to get a shot in. And well, like WeeklyBattles said, in the event of Naruto killing a member of the team with Rasenshuriken, Silver Eyes Ruby solos. So I don't really think Naruto can win here.

I don't see Naruto beating all 4 of them at all. Would his Rasenga be able to completely deplete their aura in one hit?

Naruto takes this, his speed should be faster than any of them except perhaps Ruby, his reflexes are also better and with so many Kage Bunshin he should take this easily. If you watch Naruto's final battle against Sasuke (Anime), you'll notice that his clones don't get poofed with one hit anymore, they're alot more durable.

@Black Scarlet Moon He's actually only a bit faster than them, team RWBY is Mach 352, Naruto at this point is Mach 380, and how would Shadow clones help when they are only Building level physically? Plus this isnt using EoS stats, this is Base Naruto as he was when he fought Pain

He can also create a Rasengan with just a single hand,even his clones created a Rasengan in each hand even when they were also low on chakra after battling Kaguya,Madara etc, then theres also the Odama Rasengan. Im also ignoring his feats from the Last aswell so ...

I think theres some kind of voteing system in plase on this site isn't there?

I know about that. What I'm asking is how it would be added since I haven't seen a match like this on a character's profile before.

It needs seven (or six I've seen both) votes for a win or loss regardless to be added. So before adding it we need others to decide too.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I think theres some kind of voteing system in plase on this site isn't there?
I know about that. What I'm asking is how it would be added since I haven't seen a match like this on a character's profile before.
What do you mean?

Seven votes for one character is the minimum requirement, but unfortunately we don't allow team vs one or team vs team matches to be added...

Okay. I remember seeing something like this on the MLP Princesses vs Narutoverse thread and it wasn't added since it can be misleading. But I thought it applied to only a verse as a whole.

Okay, i stand corrected, i've been informed that this is okay to add to their profiles, so it would probably be Team RWBY on Naruto's profile with the individual members listed and have naturo listed on each member's profiles and list that they were acompanied by the rest of the team.

@WeeklyBattles

Where can I see the page for the rule? Because I remember seeing a match like this (I can't really remember but it involved Naruto and Sasuke) but Reppuzan said it couldn't be added.

@Landon Avery

I think we should change the version of Naruto being used here since he can't hurt any member of Team RWBY except with Rasenshuriken which will destroy the cells in his dominant arm and render it useless for the rest of the fight and also get stomped by Silver Eyes Ruby. So maybe it should be Base Naruto from his final fight with Sasuke. He's also the 17 year old version. The Naruto that fought Pain is 16.

Back