• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Natsu vs. Team Seven (Naruto)

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
This should be good.

Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Erza vs Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi.

Post Second Origin Base Natsu, Gray, Post Second Origin Lucy and Erza in their 7-C versions. War Arc Sage Mode Naruto, EMS Sasuke in his 7-C version, Byakugō Sakura-chan, and War Arc Kakashi. Basically Town level versions for everyone.

The fight takes place in the Valley of the End. Both teams are perfectly willing to use any technique in their arsenal, but not bloodlusted. No prior knowledge and speed is equalized. I don't think Naruto at this point has a Sage Mode time limit, but he has several clones gathering energy for him just in case. Sasuke is restricted from using Perfect Susanoo but can use other Susanoo versions. Who wins?

Considering the Naruto revision (And the fact that Gwyn said that all those 7-C version would be change) I think that this shouldn't happen.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Considering the Naruto revision (And the fact that Gwyn said that all those 7-C version would be change) I think that this shouldn't happen.

Is the verse being upgraded or downgraded? could you give me the rundown if you know?

Aizenishere said:
AidenBrooks999 said:
Is the verse being upgraded or downgraded? could you give me the rundown if you know?
Both. Some would get upgraded, and some would get downgraded. Naruto doesn't really have A>B>C powerscaling like dragon ball so current stats for many are wrong, that's why many calcs will be made to get feats

@Joseph so we could possibly see some seperation among the God tiers? plez no nerf Naruto cuz nostalgia : 3

That silly thing aside so it's not like the tier groups will have an "orderely fashion" so some might go up while other go down?

Yes, Naruto never had a strict powerscaling order that's why some will go up or down depending on their best feat. However god tiers are unlikely to be affected (who're comparable to Juubi jinchuriki)

Back