• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it hypothetical, Tatsumi has already shown to evolve to at least the elements. If he can evolve to resist the cold, why can't he evolve to resist fire?

But just how resistant will he be? But even then Natsu has the experience advantage, combating opponents around his size and much larger foes, if his fire alone doesn't cut hit he has the physical power behind his blows to cause some damage. Not to mention his magic will be very effective against Tatsumi in his dragon form. So I guess I vote for Natsu

I agree with Drellix here. Tatsumi should have no problem adapting to his fire. And using his fists alone wouldn't help him to bypass Tatsumi's Regenerationn. Leaning towards Tatsumi.

Davidsteel1 said:
But just how resistant will he be? But even then Natsu has the experience advantage, combating opponents around his size and much larger foes, if his fire alone doesn't cut hit he has the physical power behind his blows to cause some damage. Not to mention his magic will be very effective against Tatsumi in his dragon form. So I guess I vote for Natsu
Natsu's physical strength is not going to mean much. Most of his feats are amplified by his fire magic, which Tatsumi will become resistant to.

I mean his physical strength coupled with his magic, and it's been established that Tatsumi will become resistant to the heat of his flames not completely immune so it'll still cause some damage(especially considering the attacks are all basically explosive); not to mention Tatsumi at this point is a dragon in the absolute sense of the word hence Natsu's magic is basically his kryptonite. But really the deciding factor for me is experience, Tatsumi isn't the first person with some kind of counter for Natsu's usual style nor is he the first giant monster he's battled either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back