• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two heroes who have to constantly besting their own limits in order to fight overwhelming foes. One become an assassin in order to change the cruel world. The other become a president to lead the world to a better place.

-Incursio Armor 4th form for Tatsumi and Zero-One starting off in Metal Cluster Hopper.

-Speed is equalized.

-Battle take place in Amity Arena(RWBY)

-The fighters are 10 meters away from eachother.

-Otherwise SBA.

Armored Assassin:

Armored President:

*Tatsumi scale massively over 1.2 Gigaton while Zero-One scale decently over 2.5 Gigaton.

sorry to be the party breaker, but sometime at the end of the month the verse will have a big revision, is it okay if you can hold the verse matches for a while?

thanks, also i want to be honest his page is making me confused, like i don't understand what are his powers or skills or what he can do
sorry
I'm surprise that nobody has answered this yet. But i guess that is because explaining the whole wall of text would be exhausting

Zero-One is the Kamen Rider that notable for his Analytical Prediction, Reactive Power Level, Teleportation and Deconstruction.

Analytical Prediction:
Zero-One's season is a technology-based and notable for it's Kamen Riders being the fighters that are equipped with the Analytical Prediction systems that can perfectly predicts the opponent's movements. Not only that, they can even analytical predict the opponent's analytical predictions. As you can see in this fight, the Dodo Magia (the monster in the video) can perfectly analytical predicts opponent's powers, strategy, But Zero-One (Shining Hopper form) out perform his calculations and predicted everything he does.

The fights in Zero-One seasons are filled with fighters who have Analytical Prediction systems like this. And it's showed us that the ones who have superior Analytical Prediction systems are completely untouchable by the ones who have inferior systems.

This creates a scailing chain of Analytical Prediction in the series. The current form that Zero-One starting in this fight is 3 times above baseline:
Zero One Shining Assault Hopper = Thouser (several tens of thousands predictions within 0.01 second) >>> Zero One Shining Hoper (2500 of predictions in 0.01 second) >>> Dodo Magia (baseline).

Combines this ability with Zero-One's teleportation making him one of the most hard-to-hit Kamen Rider in the franchise.

Deconstruction:
Second only to his Analytical Prediction system, Zero-One's another useful ability is the deconstruction of Metal Cluster Form. In Metal Cluster form, he can conjures a swarm of metal hoppers that can deconstructs peoples at molecule level. Later on, he used this power can deconstructs Eden's nanomachine, stopping him from endlessly regenerates.
That's all i can say, Zero-One RPL is kinda confusing for me as well lol, so i will leave that to other Kamen Rider Supporters to explain.

Sometimes, the RPL works by out-learning and out skilling the **** out of their opponents with like Horobi. Other times, its sheer willpower like Valkyrie being able to fight and eventually beat Thouser with a massive AP disadvantage while she is semi-paralyzed by a microchip.

Back